LVoe for Petites Club

I am 5 foot 2 and just purcased my second bag a preloved stresa. Not sure if too big it is the pm size.

http://
i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee428/dantetisbe/jeans/IMG_8407.jpg
IMG_8400.jpg

IMG_8395.jpg

I guess I'm considered petite in height. I'm 5'2 but I'm a plus sized gal. So I've always been torn on which sized bags to get always going back to the midsized and smaller ones because the larger bags seem to swallow me. But I graduated to a Galliera MM and I love it.

Attachments

• image-3980376886.jpg
    image-3980376886.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 2,369
  • image-4030221778.jpg
    image-4030221778.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 2,376
Last edited:
I guess I'm considered petite in height. I'm 5'2 but I'm a plus sized gal. So I've always been torn on which sized bags to get always going back to the midsized and smaller ones because the larger bags seem to swallow me. But I graduated to a Galliera MM and I love it.
Beautiful you, with your Galli! I think this bag is only offered in PM and GM...do you have the GM?

Ohhh no, I actually LVoe how this bag looks on you!! Sorry, that was my silly misunderstanding...I thought you meant you graduated *up* to the GM. ;)
I have the Galliera PM and I am only 5'....imho the GM looks like it could hold a petite person inside!

I graduated from a Speedy 25...I loved it but it started to feel small. Yes the PM is huge to me too and some people say it's not big enough for them