LVMH in Guinness book of world records

1. This is interesting:

Richest Luxury Goods Maker
    France's Bernard Arnault, who heads the luxury goods empire LVMH (Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy), is worth an estimated $12.6 billion. LVMH owns brands such as Christian Dior, Givenchy, Kenzo, and Louis Vuitton, as well as top drinks brands including Dom Perignon and Hennessy. The company had total sales of $8 billion in 1999. The strength of the luxury goods market led to his fortune doubling between 1999 and 2000. He and his family own 47% of LVMH and he also has considerable interests in the new media business, including a stake in Interactive Collector, an umbrella site which is home to over 200 auction houses, dealers and galleries worldwide, boasting over $1 million worth of art, antiques and collectibles.

Here's the link: History and Society/Super Rich/Rich Lux Goods Maker

2. Very cool!! They also own Sephora:smile:

3. Yay, that's how I like it !! Now let's drink some Hennessy to that ! :graucho:

4. Ayla, I agree!!! Don't forget to add the Coke to that Hennessy... :drinkup:

5. Of course.. I like my bubbly.. well, extra bubbly ! :biggrin:

6. omg. how much wealth is that!

7. He is a wily businessman with fantastic taste.

Just imagine how much more luxe LVMH would be if Arnault had actually succeeded in acquiring the Gucci Group!

8. I'll drink to that!:drinkup:

9. wow. me too.. raising a glass

10. :drinkup: :party: :drinks:

11. they were also in the guiness book for having the worlds most expensive teddy bear... a cute little bear with a trench coat, mono lining and i think a trunk...

12. I would love to see that, it's probably the cutest thing ever:nuts:
    Oh my hubby loves Hennessey, that's his drink. Wow, I forgot all about that. So next time he talks some PHH stuff, I'm going to tell him, everytime you take a swig of your "Hendog" your supporting my Louis Vuitton:p

13. Yay, congrats to LVMH! I've seen that teddy bear, It's sort of cute actually!

14. the louis vuitton bear

only ONE made

auctioned off to a korean lady, for $190,000

sorry its so small!

monacobear.jpg