LV, Watches (to go with my handbags)

1. [​IMG]
    I was wondering if anyone has any experience or knowledge of the LV Timepieces.
    I think the handbags and luggage are such great quality, and I am sure LV puts the same craftsmanship into watches.

I am in the market for a new watch and have decided to seriously consider LV. I particularly like this Speedy Automatic Chronograph.

Any comments about the watches?

2. Matt has a timepiece!!! :biggrin:

3. I don't know- I really like a few of the pieces, but for the $5.5k pricetag of the one you like I'd personally get one from Cartier or a low-level Rolex.

4. Yeah they´re just too expensive for me to even think about them.

5. I've never been a fan of Rolex timepieces... well I've never really been a fan of watches at all... but when I discovered LV and finally saw the watches were in my taste, I told myself "I gotta have one of those one day!!!" :p

6. with their very comparable pricepoints, i'd rather get another Cartier. but i'd probably get a regular Tambour just to add to the collection at some stage.

7. I think their watch are great looking but that's not their specialty. I rather get a rolex.

8. I agree that LV watches are quite pricey, but they do have them made by the same company that produces Zenith watches.:yes:

I only own one LV watch but it's back in Sgp now and I don't have a photo of it, but it looks like this, only mine's in a dark brown monogram embossed strap.

I got this when LV first launched, and I'm amazed that tis costs soooo much more now than what I paid for! :wtf: ;)

9. I agree that LV watches are quite pricey, but they do have them made by the same company that produces Zenith watches. :yes:

I only own one LV watch but it's back in Sgp now and I don't have a photo of it, but it looks like this, only mine's in a dark brown monogram embossed strap.

I got this when LV first launched, and I'm amazed that tis costs soooo much more now than what I paid for! :wtf:

p10754770_ph_hero.jpg
  10. Personally I am a Rolex fan,and at this price I would rather buy a Rolex to go along with LV.

Rolex + Louis Vuitton = PERFECT!

11. Oh, Londondolly, the pic of your Hermes that matches with azur band of the groom agenda is so chic and elegant... compliments.

Regarding LV watches... I have a passion for watches, I LOVE medium chrono Tambour... the big one is too big for my wrist but it is a quarz, automatics are better.
    But I consider LV watches as a wonderful accessoir, a jewel, that doesn't necessairly have the characteristics that I look for in a watch.
    I'm italian... I spoke in a corretct way? Is my though clear?:shame:
    Kisses!
    Stephanie.

12. I have 2 LV watches, the Tambour Lovely Pink (pictured in Londondolly's post) and the Tambour Bijou Noire. Never been a fan of Rolex or luxury watches, but I'm a huge LV fan and I love how those watches look...so why not? :shrugs: I hope to add another watch to my collection soon :yes:

13. I got this when I was in Paris a month ago~
    I LOVE it~

watch.JPG
  14. lalaa - the face on that is pretty.

Thanks for your help everyone!

So you know where I am at, I am thinking about: Cartier, Hermes, and LV.

Will post picture once I make my decision, with the watch on my wrist and an LV for the complete pic.