LV waitlisting with me??

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
This is my first time on a waitlist. Im waiting for a damier azur speedy 30 and a pomme d'amour coin heart!:whistle: Any one waiting too? Whatca' waiting for?? We'll wait it out together!:popcorn:

I am thinking I need to call and get on the waitlist for the pomme heart too. I've never been on a list though!! Did you guys just call and ask to be put on the list?

All ya have to do is call your local LV and let them know what it is that you want. As soon as their supply comes in they will call everyone who is waiting on that list in order. Oh yeah, they also take you CC# so when your item arrives you'll get charged right away.

Ramskimmie, Glamourette, Veronika: Can't wait to hear the good news from you all!!! You are going to LOVE this speedy!!!

They had 1 Damier Azur Speedy 25 at the Louis Vuitton in UAE, and I got it for my Christmas gift!!! You'll love it, it's really nice, the creme color & the azur really makes it look so unique! I was debating on this Damier Azur or a red Epi Speedy... the Azur won, on a vote of 2/3...

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: