LV waitlisting with me??

1. This is my first time on a waitlist. Im waiting for a damier azur speedy 30 and a pomme d'amour coin heart!:whistle: Any one waiting too? Whatca' waiting for?? We'll wait it out together!:popcorn:

2. Hi ! its my 1st time waitlisting too. Lets do it together ! LOL :smile:

3. Cool!:cutesy: What are you on the list for?:graucho:

4. I am thinking I need to call and get on the waitlist for the pomme heart too. I've never been on a list though!! Did you guys just call and ask to be put on the list?

5. I'm waiting for the Damier Azur Speedy, Azur Mini Pochette and the pomme d'amour coeur ;) For the Azur Speedy and Pochette I'm waiting since December..

6. I'm on for a damier azur speedy 25 and a MC coeur.... wait wait...

7. i'm also on the list for the damier speedy - i thought they always have it at the shop....but nope, no speedy there when I went..

8. I was personally at the store and asked for and they put me on the list.

9. I'm on for the patchwork speedy and the dentelle speedy :smile: Just over a month to go for the patchwork!

10. All ya have to do is call your local LV and let them know what it is that you want. As soon as their supply comes in they will call everyone who is waiting on that list in order. Oh yeah, they also take you CC# so when your item arrives you'll get charged right away.

11. really?? it's only optional to give your credit card number,no? i did not have to give mine...but i got a receipt with the price on it...

12. Ramskimmie, Glamourette, Veronika: Can't wait to hear the good news from you all!!! You are going to LOVE this speedy!!!

They had 1 Damier Azur Speedy 25 at the Louis Vuitton in UAE, and I got it for my Christmas gift!!! You'll love it, it's really nice, the creme color & the azur really makes it look so unique! I was debating on this Damier Azur or a red Epi Speedy... the Azur won, on a vote of 2/3...

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

13. Hi again, Im waitlisted for an LV sup bag and bandana :nuts:

14. Azur Speedy & Noe
    Mini Lin Noe Ebene & Dune
    Frambroise Vernis Coeur
    Dentelle wallet

15. It's my first time wait listing too and I'm waiting for an azur speedy 30!!!