LV vs. Chanel?????

1Kellygirl

May 19, 2015
LV vs Chanel????
My obsession for handbags began with coach as many do. I then saw a beautiful Alma and that was the start of collecting on a new level. I only care for leather not interested in monogram anything or slgs. Sold off my coach bags and need I say more. I have several beautiful handbags and recently purchased a mini flap, a blue trendy cc woc, coco handle, a gorgeous Chanel necklace, and wanting a few slgs, and a jumbo for the moment. I used my artsy in the the color infini for sometime and loved it then switched to my Santa Monica. I then went to the artsy in terre and feel like I'm kind of leaning towards Chanel and I have been waiting for my next bag to arrive by ysl. I have purchased LV bags along with a couple of Gucci bags just to sell them. I want to sell my artsy in the Terre along with a few others. The jumbo has been on my radar. I don't want to say that Chanel is better. Am I just becoming more diversified??? Thanks for listening.

Tastes change. I think it's okay to let your collection evolve with time. It sounds like you fell in love with Chanel, and now prefer it to all other brands. No problem there if you can afford it :yes:

LV vs Chanel????
My obsession for handbags began with coach as many do. I then saw a beautiful Alma and that was the start of collecting on a new level. I only care for leather not interested in monogram anything or slgs. Sold off my coach bags and need I say more. I have several beautiful handbags and recently purchased a mini flap, a blue trendy cc woc, coco handle, a gorgeous Chanel necklace, and wanting a few slgs, and a jumbo for the moment. I used my artsy in the the color infini for sometime and loved it then switched to my Santa Monica. I then went to the artsy in terre and feel like I'm kind of leaning towards Chanel and I have been waiting for my next bag to arrive by ysl. I have purchased LV bags along with a couple of Gucci bags just to sell them. I want to sell my artsy in the Terre along with a few others. The jumbo has been on my radar. I don't want to say that Chanel is better. Am I just becoming more diversified??? Thanks for listening.

This happened to me as well. I started with Coach and KS then LV then many more YSL, Gucci, Celine and finally Chanel. I would hang on to a couple LVs! As much as you may love Chanel, LV is always a great knockaround bag!

Hi! I feel the same way too. Most of the time, I only have one bag from each brand. But when I start Chanel, I start agree when people say its addicting.....haha never feel addicting to any other brands as much as I love it.

Tastes change. I think it's okay to let your collection evolve with time. It sounds like you fell in love with Chanel, and now prefer it to all other brands. No problem there if you can afford it :yes:
I agree with this. I think tastes change and brands also change their various models over time. So things shift. But I also know it's easy to get infatuated for a time with a new bag love. I've definitely experienced the feeling of "I love this brand. I will only buy this brand forever more!" At the end of the day, buy what brings you joy! :smile:
For me, however, I've found its hard to stick with one or even two brands. I loooooove my Chanels & Diors but there are only so many quilted bags I can have before it's monotonous. So I need some variety in style and type in my wardrobe.

This happened to me as well. I started with Coach and KS then LV then many more YSL, Gucci, Celine and finally Chanel. I would hang on to a couple LVs! As much as you may love Chanel, LV is always a great knockaround bag!

ITA! My speedy was my first premier designer bag. After this, I started to purchase Hermès and Chanel, and had thoughts of selling my speedy. Luckily, I haven't sold it! I fell in love with my speedy again, and have been using it on a regular basis.
That being said, your taste might have changed, however, you may regret selling your LVs.
Hth

LV vs Chanel????
Like you I am branching out from LV to Chanel, but so far only slgs.