LV vs. Balenciaga

• LV speedy 25 + Coach/Accessories

• Balenciaga Cornflower Twiggy

Results are only viewable after voting.

orinoco

Old school tPFer
O.G.
Jan 31, 2006
you guys have probably noticed me nosing around the forum on the speedy 25 and the twiggy :sweatdrop:... so here we go...!

should i get a Beautiful brand new Cornflower Twiggy at $950 OR should i get an LV speedy 25 mono + a pair of jeans and maybe some accessories/maybe a coach or juicy couture bag...? :shrugs:

i'm a uni student on a student budget :shame:, don't get to splurge much.. i have yet to own an LV of my own... my current collection is a Balenciaga Blueberry Day, a Coach Swingpack, Lesportsac hobo, DKNY wallet and clutch.

So what's it gonna be, ladies...? :party:

TIA...! :flowers:

Hi,
I would get the mono speedy 25, only because it's a more timeless bag, and it goes with EVERYTHING. I got my first LV when I was a teenager, and it was a speedy 25, and I got so many years of use out of it. In fact, I still use it on occasion (although now I prefer the slightly larger 30), and I'm 36. I'm just not sure a Bbag will see you through that many years and changing fashion trends. i also think the mono canvas lends itself to being worn with all colors. I even wear mine with black, and it looks great. Either bag is beautiful. Enjoy your decision!

Oooh, for me I might get the Balenciaga first because in Chicago its hard to get certain colors for Balenciaga.
While we have 3 LV stores that always have Speedy bags in Chicago area...

I'm not sure what color cornflower is, but I'm leaning towards the B-b. I think it's a fun bag and can be classic after the trend dies down. I also like the speedy 25, which I have as well. My only problem with it is that the opening makes it hard to get things in and out of.