LV Virgin...please help!

I adore the Cabas Piano ( I have the Mezzo - so I am biased) that is definitely the one I would go for.

It's super comfortable on your shoulder as well.

i have the Popincourt Haut and Batignolles Horizontal, and i think it really depends on what you want it for. the Batignollez Horizontal is very roomy and is a great work bag, but for casual use it's a little big, and you run the risk of knocking people around with it. the Popincourt Haut is also very roomy, and it's a great size for shopping or just going out; it can also be a work bag, because it can hold a lot. i used to use mine for school, and i still use it for work

Honestly, I like theCabas Piano despite the vachetta bottom. It may not hold a lot because it's very structured, but I think it would hold a tad more than the PH. It's also a bag you don't see too often, and I'm sure you could fit a skinny notebook in there (at least, according to louisvuitton.com). The size is also not overwhelmingly large so it'd be a good size for shopping as well.

I used to want the PH but after walking around Newport Beach and seeing every two women with one (no joke), I didn't really like it, anymore. And the clacking balls on the zipper pull annoyed me whenever a woman/girl walked by really fast.

BH is a good bag if you carry a lot. It's not a personal favorite of mine but it seems to be an overall favorite in the board. What I like about this bag is that it's not too big/not too small on the frame (unlike the Cabas Mezzo or the Popincourt Haut).

I too made that decision and went for the BH. My biggest reason was the Vachetta on the bottom of the CP, I would be way too uptight about it. I don't find the BH too big at all, and I never zip my bags so I didn't care if it didn't have one.

Honestly, I like theCabas Piano despite the vachetta bottom. It may not hold a lot because it's very structured, but I think it would hold a tad more than the PH. It's also a bag you don't see too often, and I'm sure you could fit a skinny notebook in there (at least, according to louisvuitton.com). The size is also not overwhelmingly large so it'd be a good size for shopping as well.

I used to want the PH but after walking around Newport Beach and seeing every two women with one (no joke), I didn't really like it, anymore. And the clacking balls on the zipper pull annoyed me whenever a woman/girl walked by really fast.

BH is a good bag if you carry a lot. It's not a personal favorite of mine but it seems to be an overall favorite in the board. What I like about this bag is that it's not too big/not too small on the frame (unlike the Cabas Mezzo or
the Popincourt Haut).

lol Bernz about the clacking balls! I actually have never seen one of these in public only the one time I tried it on at the LV boutique.

and lol Yeuxhonettes(sp) about possibly knocking someone over with the bh, lmao! btw is your id your name? it is such an intriguing id to me bec. I have no clue how to pronounce it, lol, sounds like it would sound pretty.

I would either go for the PH or CP. I keep going back and forth between the 2 and changing my mind over which one I like better. At the moment I think the CP looks a little classier and I think the PH is so cute but maybe I would get sick of how straight it is on top (if that makes any sense). I'm not a huge fan of the BH because my aunt has it (she is 5'3) and I didn't reallyt think it looked that great on her because it looked so wide. Also I personally would want a zipped top.