LV VIP Criteria

Forgive me if this topic has already been posted somewhere, but I did a search for "VIP" and didn't see it.

Is anyone here a Louis Vuitton VIP? How do you become one? Are there different levels of VIP-ness (yes, I know that's not a word *snicker*)?

The year I went crazy and started buying LV from only one SA at the store, I started to get the invites to the trunk shows, the big fat information catalog, then invites to the parties with magazines like Vanity Fair and Esquire...and you would get small goody bags at those events! I would try to act all calm and control my excitement...but I never spent anywhere near a ton of money...so maybe it does depend on your SA. Those days are long gone for me though...haven't received anything special in the mail for a while since I have been controlling my spending habits....:yes:

I have recieved the playing cards, the mikado set and the bookmark. I have sold or given away them all so far (not really usable for me). I don't know why I recieved them, me, my family my fiancee and his family are both old and good customers so that may be why. But we don't buy 10K worth in 6 months thats for sure- I ain't Kimora!

Yeah. I wouldn't say my mom and I spend an extraordinary amount, but we have spent a GOOD amount and are good friends with quite a few of the SAs at my store. We're going to the jewelry and timepieces trunk show on the 6th.

I've received thank you cards from my SA from the Saks in Chicago. When I purchased this weekend I actually stood around and waited until he was finished with another customer....just to deal exclusively with him.
My husband was having fun with him and said he wanted a birthday card and the SA wrote his birthday down and said yes he would :smile:

I would love to get to VIP status!!!

The Vogue/LV party is next week and I will be all over my SA trying to get some perks!! I will have my daughter with me to assure him the next generation of LV shoppers will be his client as well....bookmark or playing cards please!!