LV Vernis Fleurs Belt

1. very cute!! I love the fleur line .. I dream of finding a pochette in either red or pink with the fleurs, they are just gorgeus!

2. I had both chokers/ bracelets (coral tones and dark brown tones) and they were so cute! I sold them and now I miss them...

The belt is TDF!

3. Do you have the pic wearing it as a chocker??

4. ^^^ Yup, going to look for it now...

5. It's more like a waist belt, isn't it? Or do you wear it through the loops on your pants? :confused1: I tried to find a picture in the reference library but somehow the search funtion is acting up for me today

BTW, I've seen this on eBay. Was that color combo made as well? Or is this a fake?

[​IMG]

6. cool;)

7. Wow- that belt is great- you should go for it Kitty :yes:..

Addy would love to see the pic of a choker

8. It is fake

Edited to add: the colors look strange, the fleurs are not in the right place and the snap closures look off

9. That is too cute!! I think it would look awesome with a long sweater or knit!

10. HUH...fake one is exist for line???

Oh my!!

11. Okay, here are the pics - two color combos as far as I know... sorry they are so blasted big

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. wow..thank you for the pics, it looks great on you...I love the black one the best

13. wish I could, but the price is out of my range at the moment with xmas coming up :yucky: gotta think of others first :shame: but maybe early 2007 a little flowery vernis item can come my way, it would be perfect for spring *sigh*

14. I love em ...very cute..:flowers: