LV Vernis Damier

1. Wow! Any experts out there who can tell us all about damier vernis? Was this a limited edition or a discontinued line? The seller said that this burgandy colour is her favourite among the damier vernis, so what other colours are there? It's beautiful!
  2. Wow, that's nice :love: I saw an indigo wallet once on eBay, it was gorgeous!
  3. Wow, I like this vernis damier combo!
  4. Okay, now we're talking!
    I'm the lonesome one that doesn't prefer Damier. USUALLY!
    I LOVE this!
  5. wow. I love that purple vernis houston bag they have too!
  6. Wow! This is gorgeous. And I'm with you too SwankyMamaof3, so far I haven't seen ne thing Damier that I loved.
  7. Vernis and Damier are my favorite lines, so I love this one. :smile: I don't like the bag, but the ludlow is to die for!
  8. OMG I never knew there was such a thing... and I thought I was an LV lover. :shame:

I'm not sure whether I like it or not... I think I'd have to see it in person.
  9. Beautiful! :biggrin:
  10. Somebody please buy it!
  11. I've always had mixed feelings about the vernis damier. I mean, it's not ugly. It just looks...unusual. Maybe it's because the 2 materials are so different from each other. So when they are merged together, it looks kind of...Frankensteinish. :biggrin:
  12. I like the bluish color one better. I was hoping it was released in other more pinkish colors but I haven't seen any so far.
  13. I love damier vernis. It's very collectible and yes, discontinued. The blue ludlow belonged to a friend of mine. I wish I'd known she was selling it.....darn!:amazed: V