LV trip today at South Coast Plaza

Hmmm...I just ordered my Stratus PM from SCP LV last week (phone order) and had a pleasant experience. The SA I dealt with was Carla. I wonder if it would have been different if I had gone in person.

Funny, I took a trip back to CA to visit my in-laws two weeks ago. I found out that SAs in Bloomingdale are much more friendly and nice than the one in the boutique in south coast plaza. Now I see, I am not the only one have this feeling.

What a mean SA! Which one is she? Sometimes people are ridiculous. As a customer of course you need to take a look at the bags! Some bags aren't even behind the counter so you can't expect a customer to stand an inch away from the bag and not look at it until someone finally comes over to take the bag and hand it to you! And to say "tsk tsk tsk"?!?! ARGH! I got worked up just listening to your story.

I've only purchased at SCP once but I have browsed there several times. I must say, most of the time I wasn't impressed. I remember waiting around for the one person at the counter to help me and he just kept chatting away on the phone. Another time, another SA had a "are you going to buy this or not?" attitude after I had looked for only 5 minutes. And then there was the time I had to go back to exchange a flawed item and to same SA mentioned above gave me snooty treatment and major attitude about it. But I guess what warms all those cold memories is when I ended up having to re-exchange that item because she gave me somuch pressure and attitude that I didn't fully inspect the item... the SA was incredibly nice. She was middle aged and I don't know what ethnicity but she was Asian and tanned (for those who are looking for a nice SA in that store). I can't remember her name. She was so understanding and friendly she brought out quite a few for me to choose from and waiting patiently as I took my time looking them over. She was very nice to the very end when I finally chose one and left the store.

well done on turning your back to her. i think it is so rude that they behave such a way. i mean we pay their salary at the end of the day.

but it sounds like you had a good time too.

I guess I'm not the only one that dislikes the SCP SA's. They are have bad attitude just because it's one of the higher volume stores in Los Angeles area. They will not get my business again. I just have my SA's from Beverly Center order the things that I want.

I always had bad experience with most of the SAs at SCP. :tdown:
Even though I always wear nicely and carried (LE)LV every time I went there, they still treated me badly. :cursing: Never ever buy from them again.

Now I stick to my sweet SAs at Beverly Center and Hollywood & Highland stores.

Someone clue me in...(I don't live in CA),
Is this SCP boutique in a very ritzy area of Hollywood or something?
It seems like everytime someone posts comments, it's generally not
a positive experience at this location...
I was just wondering....
Maybe these SAs are only interested in their uppity celebrity target customers, who knows? But it certainly doesn't excuse some of the behaviour I have read about reading posts regarding SCP.....

oh my ;yeah I hate SCP. My last straw was when a friend of mine and I went to purchase the MC ursula and my friend had asked if they had one that was "Made in France" and this b**** of an SA said "perhaps you should go to France to buy it". We looked at each other and laughed but really we wanted punch her.

SCP has been one of my favorite malls, but I will never step into that store after hearing all of the horrible stories of the SA's. You would think they would polite to try and make sales.

I love the LV Bloomingdales at South Coast. The SA are so much nicer there than the boutique. I won't go to the boutique unless my SA is there. Everyone else is just so ugh.

Someone clue me in...(I don't live in CA),
Is this SCP boutique in a very ritzy area of Hollywood or something?
It seems like everytime someone posts comments, it's generally not
a positive experience at this location...
I was just wondering....
Maybe these SAs are only interested in their uppity celebrity target customers, who knows? But it certainly doesn't excuse some of the behaviour I have read about reading posts regarding SCP.....

South Coast Plaza is located in Costa Mesa, CA. It is located in Orange County (Aka The OC). It is a very rich area. It is about 60 miles south of Los Angeles.

SCP is The OC's equivalent to Beverly Hill's Rodeo Drive.

I know some celebrities probably shop there but I would think more shop at Rodeo Drive.

Here is the link to the mall
http://www.southcoastplaza.com/

oh my ;yeah I hate SCP. My last straw was when a friend of mine and I went to purchase the MC ursula and my friend had asked if they had one that was "Made in France" and this b**** of an SA said "perhaps you should go to France to buy it". We looked at each other and laughed but really we wanted punch her.

OMG!!! :wtf: that was a very sarcastic remark... Walmart has better customer service than that store!