LV Sunglasses-Conspirations GM anyone have?

1. Okay, I just discovered these online and I love them in Gold. Then I saw the 'Landscape' version which I see only come in Silver. What is the difference in the regular and the Landscape? Are the Gold dark enough to give good protection?
    And I see it says they come in PM, MM and GM, but it doesn't show the different sizes. I'm 3 hrs. from a boutique so any help and advice would be appreciated.

BTW, I'm used to Maui Jim's, good protection and polarized.

2. My boutique doesn't carry sunglasses. I tried to find them online and didn't see them. Can you send the link so I can see what they look like?
  3. If you do a search you'll find many info...
    club lunette de soleil posts #36, #138, #150....for a start...
    good luck and beautiful glasses...lvbabydoll has the GM...hope she answers your questions!
  4. Landscape is usually 50$ more expensive but provides better "quality". I think it buffers the light and colours, and provides better protection, maybe anti-glare too (not sure). Personally, I don't see a difference with either the landscape or non-landscape sunnies... The ones with Landscape come with a lil [//] on the lenses (see pic).
    I think the colours are available in all sizes, but they don't have it in stock.
  5. My SA said that landscape lenses keep the true color of everything. You know if you put on a dark shade lens and it causes everything to be pretty dark....landscape gives you protection without making everything turn the color of your lens. Hope this makes sense!