LV summer party

1. hi guys,
    i just received an invitation from LV saying that they are having summer holiday party on saturday 13th may. hope to see those new bags :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:.
    oh... i'm in melbourne btw. will have to tell my manager i'm not working on saturday :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:.

2. Yay... be sure to come back and give us a FULL report on it. :biggrin:

3. I wonder if this is only Melbourne? I got an invite to an LV party in Brisbane on the 6th May but it doesn't say it is a summer party.
    Hope you have a great time, you'll have to post about all the new bags you see.

4. Be sure to let us know about the new bag collections. Sounds cool!

5. aww i wasnt invited to the sydney one :sad: then again ive only bought 2 small items! tell me all about it im so so jelous

6. I received my invite but I think they are showcasing the mono charms bags, S/S shoes, pink/green denim and I have already seen them:lol: I want the new A/W items to arrive:p I can't wait for that launch party.

7. What good timing of LV, just before Mother's Day!!! :biggrin:

I think they'll make a killing from the coincidental timing

8. im in Melbourne, i want to go to this party... how does one get in ?? lol

9. My friend asked me to go with her to this party next Saturday but I'm so broke, haha and knowing myself, I'll end up buying something!

10. mzvtec,
    the invitation said rsvp but i think it's also open to public just like their many previous parties. it's between 12pm to 6pm at collins st. store.
    it should be just fun :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

11. so i dont need an invite to get in ???

12. With pictures (if they let you)!

13. Hey guys. I phoned the hotline and they said they have new mcolor/ damier bags in limited numbers so you might see them if you are there.

14. Awesome! Maybe they will let you take afew camera pics?

15. Btw, damier speedy should be arriving by end of may if anyone is interested.