LV store in Hong Kong International Airport?

1. Hi guys,

I am planning to purchase a speedy and based on the past threads here, if i buy it in HK, I will be saving on the sales tax. However, my trip will only have a 2 hour stopover in HKIA, so I was wondering if there is an LV boutique in HKIA? I tried looking at the HKIA website, the Skymart and Skyplaza, but I cannot seem to find it there. I hope you can help me. TIA!

2. No, there isn't.

3. an LV in an airport, that would seem weird IMO

4. ok thanks :smile: wishful thinking on my part i guess, hehehe, since there were a lot of other high end brands like chanel, dior, bottega and gucci in the airport :smile: thanks everyone!

5. Not really, thousands of people go through airports everyday... Thousands of potential customers.

I've seen Chanel, Gucci, etc in airports before...

6. Ive seen Gucci, Chanel, YSL, Prada, Hermes...

7. Not at all, it's totally normal for all of the airports I've been to in Asia. That is the best place for them.

8. I think I saw an LV store in HK international airport before... but it was like 5 years ago.

BTW I found this on the internet, it was taken in HK international airport... NICE :heart:

C37277631.jpg
  9. I don't think there's ever been a permanent store...not that I remember at least. I was just in Hong Kong a couple months ago and no LV in the airport. Same with four years ago, no LV.

10. Hi! This was only a one off pop up exhibition at the HKIA. There has been no LV there yet. However there are like 7 massive stores in town and most of them are flagship. :biggrin:

11. Really? I thought only Landmark was flagship. Most of the other ones are inside malls and not that large. ie. Peninsula, Lee Gardens, Pacific Place. They are decent sized, but were nothing compared to Landmark.