LV Speedy - What size?

1. Just wondering what size Speedy would be more appropriate for a girl of my height - 5'6", the 25 or 30? Are the handles on the 25 too small to put in the crook of your arm? Also, does the 30 look bad/deflated if you don't have a lot in it?

-- Modeling pictures or links to some threads with them would be appreciated, thank you :smile:

Note: No matter what size I get, I plan to get a base shaper to combat sagging :yes:

2. There have been a lot of posts on this previously. If you do a search, you might find something helpful.

I think it would be best if you try on both sizes to see which you like. I just bought a 25. I fully expected to get a 30 based on other posts I've read here. I'm 5'8" & thought a 30 would suit my height better, but I prefered the 25 when I tried them both.

The handles will definitely fit around the crook of your arm.

3. HELLO!
    Neko, at 5'2" I find carrying a Speedy 25 to be a perfect fit. It certainly DOES hang on the crook of your arm (I do not think there is a difference in handle drop length between the 25 and 30). For someone of your height, I do think you could manage the 30 as well. A tall girl can do either, IMO. A short girl may need to be careful which size she chooses unless she absolutely ADORES a larger style bag, IMO.
    One piece of advice: the Speedy 30, I hear, sags more than a 25. I have recently taken the cardboard flap from the bottom of my 25 and amazingly, it is still retaining its shape and I actually prefer it better this way.
    For pics, (as I have none of myself loaded now) I suggest you visit the other threads in the reference section, or Speedy Gonzalez clubhouse. Good Luck!

4. I agree with dooney, the handles aren't different between the styles.. unless you're talking about the mini HL! lol! I prefer the 25.. I can't fill up a 30 plus 25 can become formal without looking too casual.

5. i am about 5'5 i have an 25. to me it just look better not too big for my body.

6. I am 5'5 and I have a 30 and love it. I think you really need to try both as it depends on how much stuff you carry. I use either a purseket or a camelion in my bag. The pursket helps with the sagging more but I think the pocket sizes on the camelion work better for me.

7. 25 or 30.

30 is roomier and good for people using it for work and such.
    25 is good as a grab and go bag.

Both are such classics, I'm sure you'll be happy with either.

8. I love the 25 as it sags less also I am 5'1. But for your height I would go with 30.

9. I am 5'6" I always buy the 30

10. I'm 5'5 and have the 30

11. I'm 5'2" and use a 30.

12. ^^Same here. I feel that the 25 is too small for me.

13. I'm 5'4'' and I have a 30. I like big bags!!! :tup:

14. I'm 5'8'' and I'm getting a 25. I think the 30 would just be too big, IMO.

15. 30