LV Speedy 30 VS Chloé Mini Paddington

Thanks everybody! I'm still torned though...I love damier(the brown), does anyone of you got one of those? Feels like everybody is strutting around with the mono..want my bag to be one of a kind..just like me=)

Regards

Thanks everybody! I'm still torned though...I love damier(the brown), does anyone of you got one of those? Feels like everybody is strutting around with the mono..want my bag to be one of a kind..just like me=)

Regards

I think it's a good call to go with a Speedy. I think the Paddington is a trendier look - it is not a classic that will last for year. The Speedy will be around for a long time.

As for your other question - I have a damier Speedy 30 and I love it! It's nice that you don't have to worry about it in bad weather, and I like that it's a little different. But mono is also nice, and of course, very classic. But there are so many Speedy choices . . .why stop there? :smile:

I would vote for the speedy 30, its classic and practical (holds a lot) and foldable. IMO, the mini paddy is too small. The regular sized paddy is nice but too heavy for me.