LV smell

1. So after the whole fuss about the Mandarin speedy smelling like cat pee. I went to the store to smell the bag. I asked the SA to see another color(red/silver) to compare the smell and they seemed to be the same. (wasnt that bad)

Then I went home to smell my LVs. :huh:

Does each line have a "unique" smell to it? How come my monograms dont have a 'strong' smell compared to my MC wapity? HAHA. Wierd question, but maybe someone can help me. :p

2. maybe it's your closet? or where you store your things? After a while I notice that if i keep my bags in the closet for too long, they get a little musty and I have to take them out and air them out!

3. As far as I know - its only the Mandarin Epi bags (and in particular the speedy) that have the infamous cat pee smell!

4. There's a distinct vernis smell, I think it kind of smells like the faint antiseptic scent with bandaids.

There's also the leathery smell of new monogram bags, the vachetta's just a baby so it smells so good !

5. Mmm vernis - smells sooo good, and great for huffing! Maybe the MC has a different smell due to the alcantara lining?

6. hehe, I've always wondered what that strong smell was (I have a mandarin mandara bag), is it really like cat pee? I think it smells more like a basketball. :blink:

7. I love the smell of new LV bags. :love: I can get high off on sniffing that. :graucho:

8. Unfortunately, it may be the only sniffing addiction actually more expensive than crack itself ! :roflmfao:

9. The smell of vernis is just, heavenly! :yes:

10. lolololololololol:roflmfao::lol::roflmfao::lol::roflmfao:

11. You're totally right on! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

12. The smell of vernis gives me an instant headache. I have a fuchsia Houston bag and I used to have to take an aspirin before carrying it. LOL. I have finally gotten used to it. Some bags smell stronger than others.

13. Yea, I'd like to have a whole bunch of those smelly bags right here!!!

14. I love the smell of LV purses. Nice, fresh, strong and intoxicating! There are only a few things finer in life to sniff!

15. What an expensive addiction we all have here! Hehehe...

I think my epi nior alma has the stongest scent and my vernis houston to follow.