LV Sighting in Unexpected Place: Home Depot

Funny you should mention this. I rarely see lv. But the other day I was in walmart checking out and I look to my left and there is a lady in there with her damier speedy 30. I was carrying mine also. The only place that I don't carry lv is amusement parks.

I carry my LV to all types of stores. Tonight, I am once again carrying my mandarin dhanura to the river boat. I can't help but laugh. I carry LV bags but only play the nickle slot machines. LOL

^^^Oh wow Smith...the boat! Do you go to michigan city? I was just there 2 weeks and lost badly :sad: I gave it up for 6 months....and now it'll be another 6 months LOL

But speaking of Home Depot again....I was just there toting my speedy again LOL

its funny u said this because my boyfriend and i are moving and we have been painting and re-doing our new place and we have gone to lowes and home depot like 20 times...and every time i took my speedy!!!! i would be covered head to toe in paint and dirt but my speedy always looked beautiful!!!!

hehehe.

lowes and home depot more than 20 times!!
me too! LOL

I bring a LV everywhere but not a brand new one.

Oh, I just remembered. There are pics that I have of me camping and there it is, if you look close enough in the picture, you will find my Chloe Silverado in my tent.

^^^Oh wow Smith...the boat! Do you go to michigan city? I was just there 2 weeks and lost badly :sad: I gave it up for 6 months....and now it'll be another 6 months LOL

But speaking of Home Depot again....I was just there toting my speedy again LOL

Yes, we go to Michigan City. Sorry to hear about your "bad outing".