LV Shoesies for my Baby?

1. Hello and Good AM/PM everyone!!!

FYI, this is my first post so hopefully I won't come off as ignorant or repulsive as most newbies tend to be >.< !

Anyhoo, I've been looking for something to get my bf from LV for his birthday that's coming up in a few months and I'm contemplating about getting him the "Sirocco Sneaker in Calf Leather"(I think that's what it's called) in Mocha, but I was wondering if you guys had any opinions on the Men's shoe line? I've been saving for MONTHS for this present cause the man does spoil me from time to time and I wanted to get him something that would be as nice as some of the things that he does for me, or at least as nice as it gets =). So I was wondering if the shoes that you guys (or gals that have gotten for your babies) is a good recommendation or should I look into something else? I really want to get him something that he can appreciate for years to come. Any opinions/recommendations would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance!!! ^_^
  2. the shoes are popular with the men here. i would be tempted to say get him something that would last a little longer though. like a wallet or something.
  3. There's a couple of members on here with Louis Vuitton shoes. I only have one pair of Louis Vuitton sandals and they are sooo uncomfortable.

Maybe he would like a wallet better? They do make great wallets for men!

It's real sweet of you to think so much of your boyfriend!
  4. My DH takes really good care of his shoes, so they would last him for a long time. I have to agree with the others here and say go for a wallet instead!
  5. As much as I would LOVE to get him a wallet (which was my original master plan), he already beat me to it and got himself a wallet and a watch a while ago :wtf:. He says he's a pretty modest guy,...but I know better :sneaky: lols! I went online and searched for a "shoe forum" to be able to inquire about this, but they all seemed to be inferior to you guys in terms of helpfulness and attitude. For whatever reason they all were just complaining about shoes, not showing their love for them o.0? It's such a damn shame. All in all, you guys rock and I really appreciate all of your help!:love:
  6. My Bf has quite few pairs of LV sneaker she loves them says they are very comfortable he also has a couple of pairs of loafers have you considered the monte carlo loafers Bf has the mens and I have the womens there are really comfortable shoes too
  7. Hmmm...Monte Carlos huh? I'll be sure to look into those, thanks Label Addict! Hopefully I'll end up picking the right one :smile: