LV Shoes and You

I'm not a shoe person either...I'd like to be able to do it all (shoes, clothes, bags, jewelry)...but I have to pick my battles with hubby LOLOL Plus shoes...they get ruined...and I'm hard on my shoes too! I'm clumsy!

I think sometimes LV shoes are kinda hit-&-miss..
I do own several pairs, so more new shoe designs from LV is great for me, more choices :tup:My mum would love this piece of news!!

I think sometimes LV shoes are kinda hit-&-miss..
I do own several pairs, so more new shoe designs from LV is great for me, more choices :tup:My mum would love this piece of news!!

I agree with the hit-and-miss statement. Some seasons I love just about every shoe they come out with while other seasons, I struggle to find one pair that I like.

I was only a bag buyer before, until I came across the Elektrochoc and knew I had to have them! They are amazing!! Based on their newest shoe catalog it seems like they really are trying to expand into the shoe market.

I have two pair of sneakers, and one sandal. My GF has like 10 pairs including sandals. I just bought her a pair of black MC sneaker today. I think the shoes for ladies are much better in design than mens.

I own more Gucci and other brands of shoes than I do LV. BUT... I have been leaning towards LV shoes more recently. I only have 1 pair but hope to buy more! (I just it was easier to find the smaller sizes.)