LV Shoe Trunk Show Calgary

1. Hey Calgarians!

There will be a shoe trunk show on March 9th - 11th Friday through Sunday. :yahoo: It will take place at the Holt Renfrew location at the LV counter, during regular shopping hours. The top 10 ladies styles and top 5 mens will be carried that weekend. If there are any shoes you are interested in, please call or come into the store for a pre-order. We will try our best to have that in for the event.

Your friendly neighbourhood SA.

2. Wish I could be there! Alas our move has been delayed from Texas to Calgary until the end of March now so I'll miss this one.

3. Hey Nick!
    What do you think......those boots for the BF? :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

4. aww!! too bad i am not in Canada!! I :heart: canada!! thanks for the update though

5. hahaha!
    do it! :roflmfao:

6. were u at the store a couple of weeks ago for a visit?

7. I was just going to post this!!! When I was in today they let me know, I wish I could go, but with the 3 hour drive and all I don't think it'll work out. But you never know!!

8. Yes, that was me, and I already posted here somewhere that you guys were great - I had a real nice visit to the Calgary store! But it sure was a cold weekend!

9. don't forget guys! this friday, saturday and sunday! March 9-11

10. Does the Calgary store usually carry shoes or only on special occasions? I Love LV shoes :smile:

11. No shoes in their regular stock. But maybe, after the big renovations at HR they might? Nick might know...

12. wow nick...you're to funny!!!!

13. lol always the enabler...;)