LV San Fran Re-Opening - Question

LuvManoloB

O.G.
Jan 30, 2006
I am thinking of going down to SF for the LV grand re-opening. I know some of you PFers got some special invite for an event at the store. Do I need that invite? Or is the re-opening for anyone to attend? Thanks for any info!

Jenny, they said they were premiering some new car-shaped charm on the invite. I don't have the invite on hand right now, so I can't be sure.

I just found out from a friend that some celebrities will be attending the cocktail party. My friend was ecstatic about that; I was excited to hear they were offering valet parking. Whoo hoo!

tink, you're going right? be sure to have something yummy in my name!

I am going to try and go during the day....I got an invite to the cocktail party, but it is my son's first hockey game (of the season) :crybaby:

But private shopping still sounds pretty good...I just wish it wasn't so close to our trip!

yah, it's invite only...and you have to present the invitation for entry...they'll be premiering the limited edition Cable Car Charm just like twink said...and you're right Michelle! my SA said that they were inviting celebs!