LV rivet-spangled Besace bag

1. I was just looking through the Jan 07 issue of Vogue, and came across this wonderfully beautiful LV bag. it's studded with what seems to be these type of colorful buttons, and has a gold padlock dangling in the middle....OMG....it rocks. i sooooo need it.i need prices, sizes, is it worth it. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

sorry if this has already been posted.

2. i think you're talking about the polka dot fleur bag. the price im not sure about though.

3. If you look on the Uk Louis vuitton is says the prices for uk but i don't know about the us.

4. i swear when i read the thread for the polka dot fleur, i thought it was this one. i've never heard it called that....i went off what vogue said:shrugs:

ill check the uk site, but please keep telllig me details.

UPDATE

Ok so i went to the UK site, and found the price....it's 3700lbs. i went to dollars2pounds.com, and it's about $7354.86....even though i know it may not be that price in America......god i want it.....it's sooooo lovely.

5. these one's?

6. I have the Corsaire (the besace) in the Navy Polka dots collection I love it but it is SSSOOOO heavy so I guess this one will be even heavier because it has a lot more buttons

7. YES!...tHANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

THOUGH SADLY I JUST REALIZED THAT THE'RE ALL OUT OF STOCK ON THE UK SITE.

you mean you have the one in the middle below.

[​IMG]

8. same collection different bag I've added a pic.

I don't think you'll get it on the vuitton.com site but you may get lucky in store I wasn't waitlisted for this. But the Multicoloure one was by deposit only I believe

Corsaire.jpg
  9. thanks soooooooooooo much.

10. The prices in the US range from around $4200 to $7000, if you are in the US there are some available without being on a waitlist, try 866

11. ^^thanks.

12. There's been such heavy debate about that bag- it's refreshing to see someone who actually likes it. LOL

13. ^^well, what can i say, i tend to stray from the norm, and you definitley wont find this out and about as much as you will a signature monogram, and i love that.