LV Rehab

Does any of you ever feel like you would need some LV rehab? For some reason I am now at a point where I spend WAAAAY too much time on the internet looking at LV bags either on vuitton.com or at tPF... I think it even affects my studies somewhat because when I should de revising for an exam I just somehow end up here... :balloon:
Yes, if you find anyplace that offers it, please sign me up.

I think it's ok to look at lv bags as much as you want to, it's a nice break and escape right? The only thing that I think is a problem is if it's affecting finances. I think it's important to have a game plan, sort of like a time line for purchases and stick to it so that things don't get out of hand. For me that's what I do because we have a budget, I can't just shell out dough for a bag on a whim and I would never want us to have any cc debt. If we don't have the money in the bank/paycheck to pay for it, I don't get it.

gosh will some one please post some contact info about LV rehab? I need to sign up for Chanel as well hehe, but i am glad nothing in fall/winter caught my eye yet, i see a hope to a fully recover piggy bank!

Even if there was an LV Rehab, I would be just like Britney Spears ..... going in and out .... in and out .... in and out .... in and out ..... :roflmfao:

I wouldn't be able to take it ........ *just kidding* :P

I think it's ok to look at lv bags as much as you want to, it's a nice break and escape right? The only thing that I think is a problem is if it's affecting finances. I think it's important to have a game plan, sort of like a time line for purchases and stick to it so that things don't get out of hand. For me that's what I do because we have a budget, I can't just shell out dough for a bag on a whim and I would never want us to have any cc debt. If we don't have the money in the bank/paycheck to pay for it, I don't get it.

I agree. I have other priorities in life, and if I have time, then I come here to visit. It is a nice break. :smile:

Oh yeah I'm on the track...I joined tPF last May and never had any LV prior.

Now, fast forward a few months later and:
Speedy 25
Cabas Piano
BH
Saleya PM
mono Trouville
mono pochette
black MC pochette
mono zippy wallet
tie for my BF

12 step, anyone???