LV question ?????

Thank you guys
I decided to keep it and wear it more.
If I would sell it i would loose half my money.
So i am going to try to wear it more and get good use out of it.
Thanks again

I guess I am in the minority... if you don't LOVE using it, I would sell it! You should only have bags you love and want to wear! I am clearing out all bags that I either don't love, don't wear or don't love to wear! Even at a loss, it is better to have what I love, will wear and what makes me happy!!

Good luck!!

I think if you are not loving the bag then you should sell it. The extra money can be put towards a new bag or small leather good! I find that having just set aside in the closet is more of a waste. just MO

I think with the right pics you can def. get more than 400 bucks. I think if the bag was purchased new and is still in mint condition you can easily get 600 for it, I know I would pay that much for a like new epi speedy 25 on ebay and plan to do so when I get my red epi in the future. I'm waiting on that purchase bec. I carry too much kid stuff in my speedy 30's and need more room than a 25 will allow for, so I'm waiting till my life needs will match that size bag. GL! And remember to take a pic of the made in stamp, end leaf lock side w/ or w/out the lock, date code, d-ring, zipper leather leaf, bottom of canvas on the bag, frontal view of the bag, interior shot, a box/dust bag and those 2 little paper tags you get and the receipt is also helpful but make sure people can't zoom into your personal info and don't send it with the winning purchase. You can def. do well on it if you go about it right! I have sold well on ebay in LV, I sold one used mono speedy that had some issues for only 2 hundred less than retail bec. of honest description and lots of pics.

I wore it this weekend and decided to keep it. I think I can get good use out of it and start to love it again.

I am thinking to get a Chanel Bag now. I want something new and something cool. I dont want an old Chanel model I think this Epi will be last Lv since I am dont like their designs anymore, unless they come out with something really great.

Any ideas on which Chanel model to get and where??? any websites?

I really apreciate everyones input on my question. Love this site.
thanks again
irina