LV prices in the Philippines

Hi there! I read one of the TPFer from singapore used scotchgard leather protector. I looked for it in the Ace hardware of SM makati and found one. Ive been meaning to use it on my pochette to test it but just can't find the time...will inform you what happens if i get to experiment on it this weekend.

I also heard that tresorie stocks on appleguard but I havent had the chance to call them yet...lazy, lazy me!!!

MabuhaY!

Yey! Yey!

Please let us know if it works well:tup:

Thanks a lot!!!:smile:

Hi there bagaddict503!

I just bought the Coralite Ultimate SPonge in RUSTANS makati. Its similar to the magic eraser and it works well on vachetta :P I tried it on my new speedy the other day and some black spots were removed :tup: Just dont rub it too hard as the vachetta tends to dry up easily :graucho:

hi there, LVer! thanks for the advice. i'm heading out to Rustans today so will take a look. a nice TPfer also told me we have Magic Eraser at Handyman stores. Costs PHP99 for 2 pads. there's also a 3M magic eraser. Just got 1 yesterday and tried it on my bags. Still drying them out.

I see... Price of a Carryall here in Oslo is around 5% more expensive than the price listed in the French LV online store. But would I get a tax refund when I get it in Greenbelt and bring it back to Norway? I don't know much about this tax stuff. :P Thanks!

so i just sprayed my pochette handle with Scotchgard, as promised.
i started with the small patina part with the bag (the one with "made in france"). It got so dark at first but it did begun to lighten when it dried.
here are the pix.

1st and 2nd: pic of sprayed vanchetta vis a vis virgin vanchetta (strap). the sprayed part has actually dried a bit this time
3rd: pic of newly sprayed vanchetta

when this all dries up, ill try to spill water and see if it has indeed become resistant...:graucho:

Attachments

• DSC00560.jpg
    DSC00560.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 659
  • DSC00562.jpg
    DSC00562.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 651
  • DSC00563.jpg
    DSC00563.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 709
I see... Price of a Carryall here in Oslo is around 5% more expensive than the price listed in the French LV online store. But would I get a tax refund when I get it in Greenbelt and bring it back to Norway? I don't know much about this tax stuff. :P Thanks!
I don't think you'd get a tax refund if you purchase in the Philippines and bring it back to Norway. FYI, you don't get tax refunds if you purchase LV in Sweden and Denmark either- (if you're a resident of Norway, that is). Found out about it late last year when I purchased some LV stuff in Stockholm. Anyways, your best bet would be in Paris. It's much cheaper there plus you do get a tax refund, as well.

Thanks, biancaboo! Ah, was just in Paris for summer but the LV bug hasn't bitten me yet during that time. Well, if that's the case, then it really turns out the cheapest. Wow!

hi shoeslave, welcome to tpf.... nope no pinoy clubhouse yet but seriously, i think there should be one. i mean it is not everyday you find fellow pinoys with the same interests as you.
anyway, i think the neverfull will be coming out in damier, there is a thread on here about that.

I know this is long overdue, but thank you very much nonetheless.

Have a good day!:smile:

Hi everyone! I'm relatively new here in TPF, only joined late last year.

I agree with you all, our LV prices here are outrageous! Which is why I very seldom buy from the boutique here, most of my items were purchased outside -- Singapore, Seoul (surprisingly cheaper than Singapore or HK, if you buy from the LV Duty Free stores), Europe.

We should have our own clubhouse -- anyone knows how to set it up?

hello to all fellow pinoys...ugh you're right the LV's here costs so much...i won a bnew damier azur on ebay for 600 inc express shipping...thats a helluva lot cheaper than ones being sold here...i saw a used damier for 25k and i was like heck no am i gonna purchase that...sheeshhh

have u seen the watercolor speedy 30? does anyone know how much its gonna retail here? ive been trying to contact LV at GB3 but no ones ans...ugh

Hi everyone! I'm relatively new here in TPF, only joined late last year.

I agree with you all, our LV prices here are outrageous! Which is why I very seldom buy from the boutique here, most of my items were purchased outside -- Singapore, Seoul (surprisingly cheaper than Singapore or HK, if you buy from the LV Duty Free stores), Europe.

We should have our own clubhouse -- anyone knows how to set it up?
wow lvshopaholic...you have a lot of LV's thats for sure...i never appreciated LV due to the countless fakes at greenhills but when i saw the azur...i fell in love...and with the spring 08 collection coming out...the watercolor speedy is fantabulous :biggrin:

It's so nice to see fellow pinoys in this site, not to mention purse addicts. Feels good to connect with fellow pinoys you can relate to in terms of my shallow obsession for purses. Mabuhay!