lv price increase

how much of an increase was it last time

I have a more detailed list somewhere, but here are a few of the prices before and after the last price increase:

Mono/Damier Speedy 25: Was 565 Now 595

Papillon 30: Was 805 Now 845

Salsa: Was 650 Now 680

Batignolles Horizontal: Was 775 Now 815

The price increase averaged around 5% on these 4 bags.

This is crazy....3 price increases in one year? I mean, do other luxury brands increase their prices as often as LV does? craziness...seriously...after the next bag I may stop buying new entirely, there are great deals on let-trade and in the MP, and I won't have to pay 5 BAZILLION DOLLARS

I can't imagine another increase so soon. That would make it three times this year. I know there has been two price increases each year in the past three years, never has there been more then two, at least not that I can recall. The first is usually around end of January or beginning of February and then another around mid year.

unfortunately there have been 3 increases in one year so it is possible.....just losing the love for LV because of this:s

I just called 2 other stores and they said they havnt herd anything about a price increase......so we all seem to be getting different information......

i dont know what to believe because 3 stores have told me NO and people here are saying YES?????