LV Price Increase

No don't go into debt for it potato. You may end up paying more in interest than the price increase.

gosh i hate these increases. i was planning on the azur or tivoli in february. it seems to be never ending with these increases.

ValleyOppressed posted in his thread that on December 26th there will be a price increase of around 5%.

That is nothing compared to the Chanel price increase that just hit a couple of months ago!!! 20% and most of the pieces were in the $2000 already!!!!!!

If I can't find a tivoli before the price increase, does LV let you pre-pay for an item that they don't have in stock? I just found out i'm getting a nice christmas bonus so i can afford to buy my tivoli!! Just to think... i returned it last week thinking i didn't want it... now i can't stop thinking about it!!!

ValleyOppressed posted in his thread that on December 26th there will be a price increase of around 5%.

That is nothing compared to the Chanel price increase that just hit a couple of months ago!!! 20% and most of the pieces were in the $2000 already!!!!!!
It's true~bought granny a Chanel (black caviar jumbo) last winter at 1950, and now it's almost 2900.....

Potato, I don't think it's possible for that, i'd just call each store to track it down or ask to be put on waitlist.

Are you serious?!!!! :wtf: 20% is ridiculous!

Yup...I got my black GST for $1825 or something and a week later it was $2150 (all in CAD) because of the dollar I believe the GST is now $2050...but still, the initial increase was 18%. The classic jumbo went from $2400 to something like $2700 (again due to the dollar I believe it's like $2575 now) and that was a lower increase, but still...percentage wise it was low but dollar amount wise...it was $300 :wtf:

Is it gonna be applied to Tivoli also?
It just came out on this November, so if it will have 5%~10% price increase, wow......
I am thinking to buy a Tivoli early next year from a duty free shop when travel, so if the price is increased after Chistmas, it will sucks.....

Is it gonna be applied to Tivoli also?
It just came out on this November, so if it will have 5%~10% price increase, wow......
I am thinking to buy a Tivoli early next year from a duty free shop when travel, so if the price is increased after Chistmas, it will sucks.....

where do you mean by duty free shop for LV? Is there such a thing? Please let me know. Thanks!!