LV Pouchette Cancun - My First LV Bag - Tiny but Cute!

Vista

Cultural Ambassador
O.G.
Jan 4, 2006
Recently I bought my first LV item, the new LV Speeding Monogram Sneakers and knew I had to get a bag to go with them. I really didn't need a handbag, nor really had the budget for a matching Monogram purse. But alas the new LV Monogram Pouchette Cancun was such a cute little piece I think it fit the bill perfectly! I love to go on cruises for vacation and its just the right size for a lipstick, room card and I do like a strap - it comes with a long strap and gives me a monogram item for not a lot of money to match my new sneakers that I am so amazingly happy with : here's a pic - I just got it at the LV Boutique in the Houston Galleria this weekend :

Cancun.jpg

The strap is quite long, and over the shoulder the pouchette comes down to almost hip length on me. Really nice for just out for dinner or a show when I just want something to go with my new spiffy LV monogram sneakers :smile: I'm full of glee since I picked it up and just wanted to share my pic with you all, thanks for taking a look.

:wlae:

Vista.

Congratulations! I was interested in this little guy at one point too, but sadly, it was too small for my items to fit into. But it's a great little Pouchette and it's very pretty! :love: Enjoy!!