LV popincourt haut!

I am right there with you> the popincourt zips closed. That is exactly why I just sold my BH. I was paranoid being in the crowd all the time. ( also i do not want anyone to look inside of my purse, lol )

I am right there with you> the popincourt zips closed. That is exactly why I just sold my BH. I was paranoid being in the crowd all the time. ( also i do not want anyone to look inside of my purse, lol )

My gucci tote is completely open and I hate that. I like to close my bag that is why I am deciding against the BH I think...thanks for sharing your thoughts. Open bags are easy access and LV stands out has well so in crowds it is a target and plus things can fall out etc...

I tried on the PH and BH for my first bag and I loved them both but I got the BH because it was bigger. I really wanted the PH because it had the zip closure. The BH won and I really love that bag. I have been collecting accessories to put into it so that I don't have stuff just laying around.

My gucci tote is completely open and I hate that. I like to close my bag that is why I am deciding against the BH I think...thanks for sharing your thoughts. Open bags are easy access and LV stands out has well so in crowds it is a target and plus things can fall out etc...

guccigal, i think we are purse soul sisters! those were the two i was trying to decide between also! I love the bh but i was also concerned about the openness of it.
I've hesitated buying an LV for a long time, due to the fact that where i live(cleveland, ohio) is overrun with fakes, but i am going to go for it!

I had the PH (sold it to get another bag) but I really did like it. I used it everyday and it was very practical. Between the BH and the PH, I like that the PH zips, but the BH is bigger and the dog leash clip keeps it closed a decent amount IMO. Good luck with your decision!

I love that the PH zips---those golden orbs are really cute. I also love that the PH straps are adustable so that you can wear it over the shoulder or shorten the straps so that they can be worn on the elbow.

Hope this helps!

guccigal, i think we are purse soul sisters! those were the two i was trying to decide between also! I love the bh but i was also concerned about the openness of it.
I've hesitated buying an LV for a long time, due to the fact that where i live(cleveland, ohio) is overrun with fakes, but i am going to go for it!

Go soul purse sister!!! Are you going with the Popincourt haut...it is so hard to decide!!!!!!:yahoo:

Guys I caved and I got the PH...hope that it was the right choice...check out the visual aids thread at the top of the LV section(it is the first post I think). Anyhow Yeuxhonnetes is modelling both bags the BH and the PH...this pics really helped me to decide and I went with the PH...I like a closed bag and the is great. You can dress it up or down... YH is even wearing it with jeans and it works....check it out and good luck!!! Go out and get your PH and we can compare notes and pics...cheers!!!!