Lv Perle Nimbus Pm ...pics!!!!

Hey Jill, thanks for the pics. The SA's at kop are great arent they? Love them. I lovethe gm size of this bag and the darker color. Did you get to see the trevi pm? You think the trevi gm is like overnight bag? ,that big haha depends where your going for the night i guess. lol.

I only saw the TREVI GM..apparently they had JUST sold the smaller one right before I got there...LOL

GM is HUGE!NOT an everyday use bag at all!

Yay for Jill for posting pics of the Perle Nimbus PM! Your SA is so cool to let you take pics! Thank you! Great shots of the PM size!

I agree with you about the Trevi GM --- that is one ginormous bag. I tried this on yesterday and it didn't look like a regular everyday handbag on me at all. Very nice, but very big!

Jill~ I hope you don't mind, but I am going to take your pic and compare to another tPF'rs and post the comparison in the referenc thread. That way we can see a difference. I don't know of any other way to get the pics side by side for a comparison as I do not have photoshop.
~J

Ghost, I couldn't decide on which colors/sizes to get on the Nimbuses, so I got them both sizes and both colors. I will make sure to post lots of side-by-side comparison pics when I get them later this week.