LV paris not so nice

it was rude. and i thought it was dumb for her to work there and be like that i mean come on we all have bad days but i dont lash out at my clients. it was just a bit snooty. like oh sorry i dont have time for these question..

ahhh whatever. lets see wht happens next time

Shabby service from SA's never cease to amaze me. Just because you work in the store hunny doesn't mean you own it....or can afford half the things in it! It is a service industry and your job is based on customer service! Rude, curt and snobby SA's should be fired, in my opinion. When I encounter an unbearably obnoxious SA (which is rare, thank goodness) I always like to remind them of their station in the store. Before I leave I usually say to them in a low voice..."you know you are a customer service representative. Your job description says you serve the customer. Next time I'll wear a tag that clearly marks me as a customer ...that way you won't forget who you are paid to service."

That's all. :lol:

lordguinny said:
Shabby service from SA's never cease to amaze me. Just because you work in the store hunny doesn't mean you own it....or can afford half the things in it! It is a service industry and your job is based on customer service! Rude, curt and snobby SA's should be fired, in my opinion. When I encounter an unbearably obnoxious SA (which is rare, thank goodness) I always like to remind them of their station in the store. Before I leave I usually say to them in a low voice..."you know you are a customer service representative. Your job description says you serve the customer. Next time I'll wear a tag that clearly marks me as a customer ...that way you won't forget who you are paid to service."

OMG I love you, you're my type of girl...your post did make me laugh :roflmfao:

Well Ladies, you know it's up to us to make sure quality control is in check - not only with the product but with the image of the company, and that includes SA's!

Boo, I'm going to be in the Paris LV (the same one) in October. Let me know the name of the SAs who snubbed you and I'll make sure they receive the proper retroactive set - down! :graucho:

Hate snotty SAs! Got a similar treatment couple of yrs back at LV in Rome. They think they own the world and dare to look down on us: buyers. They better have their facts straightened first before they start being snotty: we, buyers pay for their salaries.

lordguinny said:

:roflmfao: you rock, I hope I remember those words next time I encounter a s***** SA:yucky:

lordguinny said:
"you know you are a customer service representative. Your job description says you serve the customer. Next time I'll wear a tag that clearly marks me as a customer ...that way you won't forget who you are paid to service."

I LOVE it!!!

Unbelievable. You are walking into a flagship store with money ready to leave behind and you get snotty service in return??? I wouldn't have bought anything there either. She must have commissions coming out of her a:censor: if she can afford to snub.

yeuxhonnetes said:
i think it all boils down to the famous French snobbery. the Champs-Elysees flagship is only good for browsing; the staff there think they're all that because they work at the Louis Vuitton store :blah:, and in their typical French way, they're even more uppity if you don't speak French.

my mom and i went back to Paris last year, and the staff there were literally looking down their noses at us until we spoke to them in French :mad:

Yeuxhonnetes is totally right :yes: French people understand english but prefer you to try to talk in french. Also the damier azur will be not limited and they are maybe out of the new epi.

I'm french and since I am in the US I started to act differently, when I first arrived people first thought that I was snobish and rude. We just don't have the same way to react :sad:

For example Ii was surprised and also unconfortable that in almost all retail store the staff ask you "how are you today?" for me it was a very personal question. In france they just ask you if you need some help or don't ask anything.