LV Panda wallet - to sell or keep??

1. I have been debating for a few months now whether or not to sell my Mr. Panda long zip wallet. I purchased it from a former mypoupette seller and is in brand new condition. I have never used it myself. I have way too many LV wallets and never had an opportunity to use him and it also doesn't help that my son is terrified when he sees it (I also have a pochette).

I know he is really hard to get but then he's been sitting in my closet for 2 years now hiding in the dark. If I sell it would I regret it?

What would you ladies do if you were in my shoes?

2. Hmmm... well if you haven't used it yet, I say sell it. I know you will get a lot of $ for him... good luck with the sell if you decide to sell it!

3. Sell it if you can't see yourself using it. The panda is so cute!

4. I agree, don't keep it to just keep it. If you won't use it, sell it to someone who will love it and use it!! :yes:

5. Sell it and buy something you love! Although I personally ADORE the little panda!

6. I agree sell it since u dont use it...

7. I agree with the other posts. Sell it and get something you will love and use.

8. Mr. Panda is absolutely adorable and I do love him to death. I suppose I should place him up for adoption to a loving home instead of being hidden in a dark closet. He does come out once in awhile for me to admire.

9. What price range do you think I should sell him for? I paid 825.00 plus 40.00 for shipping for him.

10. I totally agree with everyone else -- even if you love him to death, I would sell it and use the money for something that you will use. Mr. Panda should not be kept in a dark closet prison, he needs to sunbathe in the light of day! :smile:

11. [ Mr. Panda should not be kept in a dark closet prison, he needs to sunbathe in the light of day! :smile:[/quote]

You're too funny!

12. Yep. Sell him, he needs to get out.
    Also, if your son doesn't like him, he needs to go somewhere else. Poor little son.....

13. I would keep it, the panda is so cute :heart:

14. Would u be ebaying it? :graucho:

15. I would keep it. It´s a limited item that has never been used and looks as new. a true collector item! also how longer you wait with selling it, how more money you will get back for it!