lv panda wallet or another balenciaga weekender/worl?

?

lv panda wallet or another balenciaga weekender/worl?

1. lv panda wallet

2. balenciaga work/weekender

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. another dillema aaarrggghhh

FYI, i already have several balenciaga bags and 2 of them are weekenders. only the crazy b bag girls in balenciaga sub maybe understand this :p
    and i also already have a LV panda in medium organizer, but still drooling over this panda wallet too :p

which to choose?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    btw, i haven't decided on the colour, maybe between black, rouille (reddish orange) or maybe something blue?

2. anyone? :p

3. Ooh so hard to decide :lol: how if you bought Panda first ( I :heart: Panda ) then Balen coz Panda is LE but you can find Balen anytimes ( espec. if it's great deal but not sure as I noticed some HK resellers such as authentic_lvlady, lvlady99 etc, selling much Balen so I assump you can find Balen anytime ), good luck :smile:

4. um.. I vote for the Weekender hands down!! but.. err.. would that be kind of biased? I would like to think even if I weren't a bal fanatic.. I'd still rather have the weekender...

ok, to play devil's advocate.. you only have the panda organizer... what are you using as a wallet? Does the panda wallet actually fill a void in your collection?

Or on the other hand.. even though you already got two weekenders... is the new one you're considering of another colour family?

I think unless you're a Bal gal - others don't really understand why you need in their words "the exact same bag". I say "No it isn't! The colour makes it a totally different bag!!"

What do you think sea?

5. thanks girls :p

actually my wallet is the MC PTI, which is huge, and i think i might need a smaller wallet to fit into my smaller bags for night out :p

my weekenders are in :
    [​IMG]

my next work/weekender maybe black or i ge a chance to get one in rouille

6. oh panda. oh no doubt panda! such a yummy bum!

7. aarggghhh it's a tie 3-3!!!

more votes please :yes:

8. i vote panda, seahorse-dear!!!!!!

9. Another vote to tip the scales in Work's favour :p

10. I'd always go for a bag over a purse or should that be a purse over a wallet . . .?!

11. Pandah!!

12. Hands down, Balenciaga Work/Weekender.

13. Balenciaga. As much as I loooove the little Panda, I don't like the style of the wallet. Too guy-ish.

Plus I'd rather have a new bag to show off!

14. you should get the balenciaga work cos you will get more out of it!

15. despite my chance to have a bal grenat work, i passed to buy this black city with most delicious leather from '04 :yahoo:
    [​IMG]