lv panda wallet or another balenciaga weekender/worl?

lv panda wallet or another balenciaga weekender/worl?

• lv panda wallet

• balenciaga work/weekender

Results are only viewable after voting.

seahorseinstripes

bag greed bug
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
another dillema aaarrggghhh

FYI, i already have several balenciaga bags and 2 of them are weekenders. only the crazy b bag girls in balenciaga sub maybe understand this :P
and i also already have a LV panda in medium organizer, but still drooling over this panda wallet too :P

which to choose?

dc76_1.jpg

blackwork.jpg

btw, i haven't decided on the colour, maybe between black, rouille (reddish orange) or maybe something blue?

Ooh so hard to decide :lol: how if you bought Panda first ( I :heart: Panda ) then Balen coz Panda is LE but you can find Balen anytimes ( espec. if it's great deal but not sure as I noticed some HK resellers such as authentic_lvlady, lvlady99 etc, selling much Balen so I assump you can find Balen anytime ), good luck :smile:

um.. I vote for the Weekender hands down!! but.. err.. would that be kind of biased? I would like to think even if I weren't a bal fanatic.. I'd still rather have the weekender...

ok, to play devil's advocate.. you only have the panda organizer... what are you using as a wallet? Does the panda wallet actually fill a void in your collection?

Or on the other hand.. even though you already got two weekenders... is the new one you're considering of another colour family?

I think unless you're a Bal gal - others don't really understand why you need in their words "the exact same bag". I say "No it isn't! The colour makes it a totally different bag!!"

What do you think sea?

thanks girls :P

actually my wallet is the MC PTI, which is huge, and i think i might need a smaller wallet to fit into my smaller bags for night out :P

my weekenders are in :
DSCN2447.jpg

my next work/weekender maybe black or i ge a chance to get one in rouille