LV Overload Tonight!!

yay! I get sooo excited when I see LVs. Its funny actually because as i was going to the boutique I saw a lady with a real damier 25, i was a bit bummed cus I hate seeing people with the same bag as me, lol! Then I saw a fake mc speedy and then I saw a mono 30 and i know that was real because it was one of the LV SAs who was carrying it! xx

ooo....LV spotting!! try going to MGM grand or any LV hotel that host a chinese concert! it's crazzzzzy!

which concert did u watch??

did u notice that it's a trend to bring ur best LV when u go to a chinese concert or Las Vegas. :smile: u don't seem to see that many when ur in the San Gabriel Valley.

Didn't you know,
1 of the ways you know you're asian is if you own a LV bag...hahaha just joking (I'm asian by the way), and most of my girlfriends carry real designer bags, it's a must have accessory and it's a trend I've noticed in the asian community. Who knows why? good taste I suppose :smile:

ooo....LV spotting!! try going to MGM grand or any LV hotel that host a chinese concert! it's crazzzzzy!

which concert did u watch??

Rensky and snobbychick: It was a concert consisted of the 4 female Chinese Idol stars (similar to our American Idol), 1 Taiwanese male singer named "Letter", and this famous Hong Kong female singer. I know... I'm not much of a help since I don't recognize any of these singers. :roflmfao: I'm not that up to date with the chinese entertainment.

My friend got some last min free tix from her company so she dragged some of us along. I went just because and that was why I had more fun checking out handbags than the singers. :graucho:

that's so cool! most of the time i only see fake LVs. :yucky:

I agree, that is really cool and so glad you shared! I loved hearing about each and every one.

Most of the time I only see either fake mono's and mc's, I barely ever see a real mc in real life, only 2 times in my whole life and often see beat up mono cabas piano or mezzo's nothing exciting at all. I never see any LV that make me drool, which surprises the heck out of me considering I live sandwiched between 2 well to do neighborhoods(million dollar homes, where I live it's got just normal homes and the town/industry part of it). I should be spotting some serious bags, and sadly I have no eye candy to spy, save what's sitting in my closet, lol.