LV Overload Tonight!!

1. So I went to see this Chinese concert tonight at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles tonight and omg... like every other girl there was carrying a LV!! :nuts::nuts::nuts: It was HEAVEN for me!! Forget watching the singers perform... I had a blast drooling over everyone's bags!! :roflmfao:

I saw alot of damier speedies and damier azur speedies in both 25 and 30. Saw a few MCs... both authentic and fake. I saw some damier saleya, damier ribera mini (that's actually mine! :p), damier pap, mono alma, epi jasmin, epi nocturnal, suhali le tal in white and black, etc

My friends wanted to smack me across the head since I had this idiotic :drool: look the whole time while walking around the hall.

And saw one Balenciaga, a few Chanels and Diors... but ofcourse LV was the BIGGEST HIT!! :yahoo:

I got to get out more often!! :roflmfao:
  2. that's so cool! most of the time i only see fake LVs. :yucky:
  3. i would probably have done the same. my bf just shakes his head at me when i stare at a purse and not pay any attention to him lol.

of course here its a rarity to see auth LVs. so its more of a "WOW! they exist!" kind of reaction.
  4. Ya, I usually see more fake LVs when I go to the stores and stuff but tonight... it was like 90% authentic! :drool::drool::drool:
  5. How very cool, music & tons of LV, does it get any better?
  6. off topic...but who was the singer?
  7. Oo fun i love Lv spotting :ninja:
  8. must have been heaven..:yahoo:
  9. I never see lv's on the street but when I go to my favourite club they are suddenly everywhere
  10. Cool.
  11. Loves it, those ladies have taste ! :graucho:
  12. :roflmfao: Guess you were not in for the concert. :roflmfao:
  13. Oh, how fun!! Glad you had a fantastic evening!! I too love spotting LVs, especially Damier.:yes:
  14. I love functions like that where fakes are in the minority!
  15. Yay I love spotting real LVs too