LV Oslo - Grand opening

1. Louis Vuitton opened their first boutique in Norway, in Oslo, last week. They had a press preview and a VIP dinner on Thursday, several parties for invited guests on Friday and on Saturday the store had its first "regular" business day. I was fortunate enough to be invited to the Friday events:idea: , and went to the cocktail reception at 6 pm. It was my first LV event, and it was fun! It was lots and lots of people, and very crowded, but I managed to look around a bit and made a purchase! Here are a few pics;

[​IMG]
    The front of the store.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The gifts all the guests got - LV candy!

[​IMG]
    My purchase - Damier Keepall 50

2. Very nice.

3. The candy is so pretty! did you end up eating them?

4. Oh gorgeous candy - I wouldn't want to eat it! And I love the keepall, congrats!

5. Very nice!:yes: :flowers:

Btw, did you eat the candy:confused1:

6. Wow, chocolates! They look so cute!

7. Those chocolates are incredible! Love the keepall too!

8. Wow!! Very nice:smile:
    Like your Damier Keepall.

9. Thanks for the pics! Love your Damier Keepall (my BIL bought one this past weekend)....and those chocolates...yummy...I don't think I could eat them!

10. MMmmmm, chocolates! Great pics, enjoy your new LV store. I sure wish an LV would open within a few hundred km's of me.:crybaby:

11. Aren't you DYING to know what they taste like??
    I know I am!~!~! Haha, I almost tried eating the screen.. damn glossy screen.
    YUMMY!
    And, LOVE THE Keepall!

J

12. Awesome..gorgeous bag and candy..thanks for sharing

13. Wow, those chocolates look so yummy! Nice purchase and congrats on having LV in Oslo.

14. congrats!

15. LV candy YUM!!