LV Oslo - Grand opening

1. Louis Vuitton opened their first boutique in Norway, in Oslo, last week. They had a press preview and a VIP dinner on Thursday, several parties for invited guests on Friday and on Saturday the store had its first "regular" business day. I was fortunate enough to be invited to the Friday events:idea: , and went to the cocktail reception at 6 pm. It was my first LV event, and it was fun! It was lots and lots of people, and very crowded, but I managed to look around a bit and made a purchase! Here are a few pics;

The front of the store.

The gifts all the guests got - LV candy!

My purchase - Damier Keepall 50
  2. Very nice.
  3. The candy is so pretty! did you end up eating them?
  4. Oh gorgeous candy - I wouldn't want to eat it! And I love the keepall, congrats!
  5. Very nice!:yes: :flowers:

Btw, did you eat the candy:confused1:
  6. Wow, chocolates! They look so cute!
  7. Those chocolates are incredible! Love the keepall too!
  8. Wow!! Very nice:smile:
    Like your Damier Keepall.
  9. Thanks for the pics! Love your Damier Keepall (my BIL bought one this past weekend)....and those chocolates...yummy...I don't think I could eat them!
  10. MMmmmm, chocolates! Great pics, enjoy your new LV store. I sure wish an LV would open within a few hundred km's of me.:crybaby:
  11. Aren't you DYING to know what they taste like??
    I know I am!~!~! Haha, I almost tried eating the screen.. damn glossy screen.
    And, LOVE THE Keepall!

12. Awesome..gorgeous bag and candy..thanks for sharing
  13. Wow, those chocolates look so yummy! Nice purchase and congrats on having LV in Oslo.
  14. congrats!
  15. LV candy YUM!!