lv or gucci?

1. Guys I need your help in deciding which bag I should get next. I already ordered my Spy in cognac but now I am wondering should I get the LV MC Speedy or the Gucci Horsebit Hobo large in black. I can only get one for now but please anyone .........HELPPPPP!!

2. LV MC Speedy!!!

3. Gucci!

4. lv MC speedy OR wait untilt the end of the month for the new speedy 30 by LV...

5. totally LV! :smile:

6. A new Speedy 30? Please elaborate....?

7. Between the two, I would go for the Gucci hobo...you'll be able to wear it w/ just about everything...this was a hard decision though since I'm both a Gucci and LV fan but practically speaking, go for the Gucci.

8. Lv!!

9. Gucci all the way - and THEN get the Damier Speedy later on!

10. LV for me.

11. Girrlll!..you are going to love, love your cognac Spy, :love: I recently purchased one and it's simply beautiful! I happen to have both bags that you're inquiring about, while the Gucci horsebit is gorgeous go for the LV MC it is simply, with a capital D...Divine... a must for your collection.

12. Damier Speedys! =)

13. I too am a fan of both LV and Gucci. I'd go for the LV in this case. I'm not a big fan of the horsebit.

14. Pursemama... thank you for your input. I think I am going to go to Saks tomorrow and decide then. If I decide gucci I will just purchase it there since Saks has such a great return policy if I later change my mind. If I decide LV I will order it online since it will be tax free along with free shipping.

Pursemama do you have your collection on the forum? I will love to take a look at it.

15. I think they are both such different bags....I think the Gucci, though because you can always get the LV later on (unless the horsebit hobo is permanent in the Gucci collection).