LV or Gucci ?

1. Which one is more classic?

2. i think u will get a bias opinion on the gucci or the lv thread, i think they are equally as classic, BUT bieing franch lv was born the in country of fashion and will therefore be "more clasical" also lv's sign is the monogram and damier both of whihc are canvas and last virtually forever guuci signature is the gg mono whihc is more resistant to stains and wear and tear so lv would last longer and more people would convert this quality to a classic brand

3. louis! I have an gucci wallet for maybe one year and it's broken already. To me lv has more class

4. I love my LV-bag, and I love my guccis. However, when I went shopping, I bought LV first, and guccis with the money I had left, as I feel that the quality of LV is a bit better than the gucci. But I guess it's just a question of what you prefer. I know I'm gonna buy some more guccis, I love their monogram, but I will focus on my LV wish list over the next few years, and then maybe start focusing on gucci again.

5. LV, hands down.

6. Lv !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. absolutely LV because of their qualities

8. LV!!!:love:

9. Lv !!!

10. LV. I have a small Gucci, but rarely carry it.

11. I like LV more. I haven't gotten into Gucci yet.

12. come on now, you're in the LV thread, of course we're gonna say LV!!

now if you asked this over in gucci thread, i will say gucci, LOL.

Seriously though, LV is more "classic" but Gucci is also good. I have 1 Gucci which I love to death and definitely would buy another, but LV won't stop making bags I like, so Gucci keeps getting put to the side.

13. Gucci prices aren't as stable as LV prices are. LVs are an investment (only reason why I even consider getting them) and for the same price as an authentic Gucci bag, you can get something equivalent at LV.

BTW, if you're planning to buy on eBay, stick to LV on the safe side. Too many fake Guccis on eBay.

14. way too many...:rant:

15. I think LV's are more classic and better investment, since they neverr go on sale.... But I have more Gucci's in my closet -- bec i like their styles better for everyday use... and its a bit cheaper than LV and i dont have to worry abt patina, prob is they produce too many models that you wouldnt know if its a fake one already....