LV or Gucci tote

1. Help! I need a relatively large shoulder bag since I tend to carry alot with me. I love the LV Cabas Mezzo, but everyone has a mono and there are so many fakes around that I don't really know if I should spend the money on it. I also like the Gucci GG fabric tote but it really doesn't have a zipper. I guess I'm looking for a tote style shoulder bag that has a zipper. Does the Gucci fabric tote bags get dirt and scuffed easily? Also, does anyone have a dulce bag? I wanted to know if you like it.

2. I like Gucci totes better than LV. I think they are pretty sturdy and arent too hard to clean.

3. The Mezzo is a great bag and Gucci is replicated a lot as well. You'll probably notice more women with Gucci where I live because Nordstrom just opened a Gucci boutique in it's store!

4. i will vote for gucci. i dont like mono very much.

5. Nordstrom's carries Gucci now?? :nuts: Which Nordstroms do you live by??

6. How about the damier chelsea-its a great zippered tote and very durable .The leather is brown and can take the worst weather conditions.
    I like the cabas mezzo, but too much naked vachetta trim, I'd worry about it all the time......

7. I didn't even consider the damier line. I looked at some at eluxury and they are nice. What do you mean that they can take the worst weather conditions? Can it get wet? I don't mean soaking wet since I refuse to take any of my nicer bags out on a cloudy day. I really baby my bags and very few of my friends and family really understand.

8. I SURE HAD MINE IN THE RAIN THE OTHER DAY AND IT WEATHERED THE STORM VERY WELL!
    tHE WATER JUST RAN OFF THE CANVAS AND IT DIDN'T EVEN SHOW ON THE DARK BROWN LEATHER.ITS THE BEST TOTE!

9. I prefer LV totes especially the Mezzo.

10. The Cabas Mezzo is one of my favorites!
    The Chelsea is another TDF bag!
    But I am biased as I dont really care for Gucci....

11. I think the LV mono is a classic and both the mono and gg fabrics are copied a lot - go for the LV!!!

12. I think a Gucci tote is much more interesting than anything in the LV mono line.

13. I love the Gucci totes. I have a medium shopper in black.

14. I prefer the Gucci tote also. There are to many LV fakes out there.