1. I just looked through the sunglasses section and came across "Cruise" sunglasses in the womens section, right beneath the Bindhi. They are white and I can't say I like them a lot at all and they're at £ 320. They have mirrored lenses though something which I don't think any of the other LV sunglasses have.

(frankly I think these are very weirdly shaped, and my first thought was "yikes! Ugly", but I'm thinking they may look better IRL I think they look like something made for scuba diving!) Well at least this gives me new hope for a new pair in the men's section! I was going to get the raymundos, but they didn't fit my head shape at all.
  2. I think they are the ugliest things ever! love the LOGO plaque on the arms though! my Bindis were $600 and are SEXY, these are over $600 and are sooo not sexy lol
  3. Matt, is there any chance you could post screen photos? I do know how to take them, I just don't know where they end up >_< Ithink it would be nice to showcase their Glory in the thread. =P
  4. sure thing! I hope your talking about the cruise glasses...

5. Lol I just did the same thing..it took me a minute to find them because they aren't shown on the US version of the site. Yuck, they look like goggles.
    Here's the screen shot I did:

6. Thanks both of you! ^_~

I wonder if anyone here will like them. :graucho:
  7. Lol yeah no problem, I only found them after hunting for 10 mins, Matt is right on it. :lol:

And you know, I'm sure someone will. Not me though. Bleeeh. The mad scientist look isn't flattering on me.
  8. :sweatdrop:
  9. I thought the same thing Reb! mad scientist/scuba diver

imo UGLY!
  10. I'm not a fan, but I guess I can't say anything before I see them in real life..
  11. :roflmfao:
  12. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!! Great for those times when you are using a blow torch - safety first kids!!!
  13. Okie, I'm a NERD, and even ***I*** am truly REPELLED by this ... monstrosity!!!
  14. I'm not a fan of these at all!! I agree they look like goggles....they almost have a kiddish feel to them..:s
  15. I do not like those at all! They are very bug eye, looks to be too big for your face, glasses.