LV Neverfull GM or MM?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I want to purchase a neverfull, but am debating between the GM and MM models. I am rather petite, 5'4'' and 105 lbs. I know I definitely want something larger than the PM model, but am not sure whether the GM will be too large. I want something that I could eventually be able to use as a baby bag in the near future as well. Does anyone have any pictures of you carrying the GM or MM? It's hard to get an aspect of the true size of these. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated!

2. I don't know if you already have children but keep your nice bag separate from your baby bag. I had to get a new bag with each of my three. The things that entered and left those bags are best put in a bag you do not treasure or at least is washable. Just my opinion. Others may have had a less messy journey through the diaper and bottle days. Good luck choosing.

3. I have the Neverfull MM. I am about 5'6", 125 lbs and this bag is perfect. I wouldn't want anything bigger. I have 2 children and this bag is perfect for throwing everything in. (Although I don't put sippy cups anywhere near it). If I can figure out how to post a pic, I will.Hope that helps.

4. I think with 5'4'' (my size exactly!) the smaller one is better. The bigger one would dwarf me.
    Regina :smile:

5. I agree that the MM would be better for your frame. I would think twice using an LV as a baby bag though :p

6. The GM is huuuuuge!! Perhaps you'd get more response if you move this to the LV section.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.