LV Neverfull: any1 got pix? thinking about getting it for mom

1. Hi Ladies,'
    Any1 ahve the neverfull bag? how u like urs? i've only heard of this bag but have'tn seen a good pix of it? any1 know the dimensions and if it's on please let me know and share pix if you have this bag..thanks :smile:

btw, thinking about getting it for my mom..she's pretty petite..5' 2" around 115 lbs.
  2. got Neverfull MM today.. see pics attached

please look at UK for dimesions
    new bag & purse.JPG modelling 1.JPG pose 2.JPG
  3. ^ i love it on you! congrats!
  4. I love it on you! congrats mvc_sassy! :yahoo:
  5. Here my Neverfeull GM just got it today.
  6. thanks ladies..these are great pictures..also, what are the dimentions and are there two types? PM and GM? or what? Also, how much?? thx
  7. there's three sizes: PM (11.2 x 8.7 x 5"), MM (12.5" x 11.5" x 6.5"), and GM (15.6 x 12.8 x 7.9).
  8. Love those pics! Do you think this bag is too similar to the bh or not? It looks more like the bv with the sides cinched--great choice!
  9. Here is my PM. I am 5'2" 105 lbs. I believe mine was $570.00 I am using her now and I love her so much.
    neverfull pm 001.jpg neverfull pm 003.jpg
  10. i was wonderin would da GM be great for holding text books and notepads (although the straps dont look strong from the pictures) plus essential items as im very soon gonna start uni and i was thinking what designer bag would be practicle but at the same time nice to use for uni.
  11. Actually my SA said that the bag can hold up to 400lbs. (the GM, largest one), not that you would do that, but it is very durable!
  12. Does anyone have modelling pics with the GM?? I'm patiently waiting for mine to come in but I didn't have a chance to go pick it up so I had to order by phone.
  13. there's more pics in the neverfull club too.

I've been using the MM for school, it's the perfect size for books/notebooks. I think the GM is too big, better for a beach tote or carryon.