LV MURAKAMI only Boutiqe at MOCA LA Museum

Karen Kooper did indeed get one! There is going to be one bag and some small leather goods. DEFINITELY an agenda. The one bag will be a Mono Neverfull with a big Murakami Hand silkscreened onto it and there will be a new mushroom character which is VERY cute. the bag and agenda are 100% happening but there is a good chance more things will be added!

I am dying to see pics, where did you find this info mentioned in your post? TIA

BTW, what does everyone mean KarenKooper got one? What? Where? Confused...

Should we do an LA meet? I was thinking of going during the last week in December. Anyone up for taking a flight, seeing the exhibit and visiting Dirk at the Beverly Hills boutique?

^ seriously though it's going to fly out unless they make lots the shop will be closed within a week for lack of stock.

Any LA residents just want to shop on our behalf we get you VIP status in no time LOL

I will be living 2 hours away from LA soon. I will also be driving up to LA to see my friends from time to time. (My best friend lives there) When it opens, I will be sure to take photos for everyone and help with purchases if anyone wants. Do remember to remind me though. I can be very forgetful.

interesting. well since MOCA is only bout 40 minutes away.. I'll have to set some time to visit then.

i didn't read the previous 4 pages.. but i know that Murakami is about a lot more than whimsical LV designs.. his other artwork are rather risque.. which is probably why it's at the MOCA and not Ghetty! ahaha.

oh and i'll be more than happy to shop on people's behalf and ship them back to you guys. Should be fun getting attention for buying things that I would never buy on my own or with my own money! haha.