LV Miroir

Here are the prices in Euro, I got this pricelist from a myspace member.

mapping-6.jpg

Can't link to photobucket images. Here ya'll go.

edit: for some reason, after I posted this I could see MiroirPrincess' pics . . . but I'll leave this in case they don't work for others . . .

Attachments

• mapping-6.jpg
    mapping-6.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 117
poshinstyle said:
:crybaby: I got my hopes up when I was told that it was going to be the papillon 30 now I'm bummed again. Who knows, maybe I might still get the 26. I just think it might be to small for me. Whoever has a 26, will you comment on this? Do you find this too small or just right for an everyday bag?:smile:

I have the Damier Papillon 26 and I find it just the right size on an average day I will carry in it:-

Purse
Credit Card holder
Mobile Phone (PDA phone so it's not tiny)
Lipstick & Lipbalm
House Keys on keyring
Car keys in key purse (i keep them seperate in case I lose one)
LV Agenda (small ring)
I think thats everything and there is still room.

Just an idea but next time your at the LV boutique why not try what ever you have in your bag that day in a papillon

:crybaby: I think they're too big for me ( if only I were tall:wtf: ) and the papillon looks too small. Looks like I'll just be getting a pouchette. Sigh.

So, today in the Toronto store my S.A. looked at me like I'd grown an extra head when I asked him about the Miroir Speedy 34. He indicated that it would be a regular-sized Speedy 30. I don't know how accurate this is, though, considering that he also thought it would cost $600CDN and probably got the '30' from the page on the lookbook where it has the pictures and says Speedy 30.
Do we know for sure if it's a larger-sized Speedy? Did my SA not do his homework:rolleyes: ?

(I'm at work guys so I'm typing in the exact dimensions.)

Speedy 34
(This is in inches) 13.3 X 8.6 X 7
Est. US $1150.00 Est. CAD $1380.00

Note: If you go to the catalog to the page where it shows The Speedy 30 in monogram, you will see the dimensions of 12 X 8 so yeah in fact it is smaller than The Speedy 34. (Not that much smaller.)

Papillon 26
10.1 X 5.5 X 5.5
Est. US $1100.00 Est. CAD $1310

FYI - The Alma GM and Keepall Band. 55 will only be available at the larger stores. (No lease depts will get this in their assortment.)

boxyandme said:
You're the best Lawrence!

Awww no need to say that! Without you guys, ha I wouldn't have a pay check! haha. Its the least I can do - and yeah to find the correct info on the sizes for this particular collection.

Its one of the collections I'm looking forward to, and yeah its very important we all know that The Papillon and The Speedy aren't exactly the best of sizes... They are kind of odd ya know?

slayer said:
:crybaby: I think they're too big for me ( if only I were tall:wtf: ) and the papillon looks too small. Looks like I'll just be getting a pouchette. Sigh.
The pochette is TINY!! like Epi pochette small.
*Hi Laurence*
Do you know if the Speedy is really droopy? I saw Josh at SCP yesterday & forgot to ask.....we were kind of a "wild Pack" of ladies & got a little distracted. I was wondering if the PVC was softer than the Mono.

taco said:
The pochette is TINY!! like Epi pochette small.
*Hi Laurence*
Do you know if the Speedy is really droopy? I saw Josh at SCP yesterday & forgot to ask.....we were kind of a "wild Pack" of ladies & got a little distracted. I was wondering if the PVC was softer than the Mono.

Hey you!

Aw how funny - you know Josh!

You know generally I feel PVC tends to not be as soft as the mono, so yeah its really hard to say since I have yet to hold the actual bag from this line, but yeah on a personal opinion I want to say its much more structured.

What do you guys think?

Dickies80 said:
Hey you!

Aw how funny - you know Josh!

You know generally I feel PVC tends to not be as soft as the mono, so yeah its really hard to say since I have yet to hold the actual bag from this line, but yeah on a personal opinion I want to say its much more structured.

What do you guys think?

I would think the PVC would definitely make the bag more structured and stiffer in general. I'm really looking forward to getting the Cles and pochette, but as I keep looking at the Papillon in Silver, it starts to grow on me. lol.

Pupsterpurse said:
I would think the PVC would definitely make the bag more structured and stiffer in general. I'm really looking forward to getting the Cles and pochette, but as I keep looking at the Papillon in Silver, it starts to grow on me. lol.

I'm totally with you that the PVC would make it a little more structured... It would make sense too cause the collection has "metallic" pigments to give it that mirror/shine look, it would look very distorted if the material was all supple and way too soft ya know? I can't imagine a reflection thats like ALL over the place, haha... but yeah...

I know the Porte Cles and Pochette should be fun! (I'm for the Chrome Silver... not a gold person here...)

The Papillon does start to grow on you, and yeah its nice to get it back in a refreshing collection like this one.