LV MC petite Noe - fake and real ?

Where abouts are you, as I think the second bag is in Poland? If you're in the US, then the price on Eluxury is $1430, which is only a few dollars more than the ebay one, and with Eluxury, you'd obviously know one hundred percent that the bag is genuine.

If you're not in the US; if you're in France or the UK, you can order online direct, via vuitton,com. If not, then if you have any LV stores in your country, you can phone them, and they will send to you, direct from store (I do that as I'm currently in Ireland)

Good luck with your search!

K

Kathleen37 , thanks for your advice but buying bags from Louis Vuitton boutique or Eluxury is only a wish now with me .
If there was a LV's shop in POland or Eluxury or Vuitton.com have shipping international to Poland , i will buy this bag immediately from there , no Ebay , no worry about fakes .:suspiciou :biggrin:
BUT , i can't do anything since no LV shop here . Eluxury & vuitton.com don't ship to this country . Maybe noone believes but i've been waiting for LV coming into this country but they don't :cry: . Maybe because they think Polish don't have much money to buy a luxury bag ( in fact , it's true :lol: :Push: ) .
I have no choice but only searching on Ebay :blink: :blink: :hrmm: :hrmm: :mad:

ayla said:
It could be made in either place.

What disturbs me is, if it is actually VI 1001, that would imply the bag was made in 2000 which is highly unlikely since it is a new release..

Ayla would 1001 me October 01'? Or do I have my date code sequence messed up?

edsbgrl said:
Ayla would 1001 me October 01'? Or do I have my date code sequence messed up?

I know the question isn't directed at me, but yes! That would be correct. Here's another example (this one is a little ambiguous...) 1917, this would be November 1997.