LV Mahina XL Gris

1. Hi there, just want to share my new purchase, a Christmas present for myself. SA said this one is hard to get so the decision was made so fast, in just a minute I was reading my cc number to her. I never did make a decision this quick for this amount..ouch! I hope it's worth it. For those who are thinking of buying the Mahina XL, I think you should go for it. It is so beautiful in person. Merry Xmas everyone!!!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Beautiful!!!

3. Stunning! (And it looks like you could fit into it if you tried ;) )

4. Congrats!!! LOVE IT and looks great on you!

5. Congrats ... it looks stunning on you ....love your dress too:love:

6. Thanks a lot for your nice and kind comments. :heart: You guys are so nice and I'm loving this forum. ;)

7. Gorgeous on you! Congratulations!

8. Congrats! Very nice. May I ask how tall you are so I can get an idea of how big it would be on me?

9. OMG, it's so GORGEOUS!!!! i wish DH would let me get this bag, LOL...but i'm on a serious ban now heheh

10. Congrats, it looks fantastic on you! I love it!

11. Congrats , its beautiful!

12. I love love love that bag, I have it in black and wish I could have it in gris as well! Congrats!

13. It looks beautiful. My favorite is the gris too. Merry Xmas - enjoy your present!

14. Thank you esbgrl, Don't be surprise, I'm 5'2" :s Big bag for not so tall me, I'm sure it'll look much gorgeous on you. Let me know when you get one and please model it for us, ye?:smile:

15. Wow, you are so lucky to have found one! I am drooling over this bag but it will be all gone soon!