LV made in Spain... I dont want my cles anymore!

1. Afternoon everyone!

Well, my 1st LV purchase was a TDF hazelnut cles:heart: I just left it in the box for its debut with the damier speedy when I get it!

Anyway, I had a peek and noticed its made in Spain, I feel like its not 'proper' LV, anyone else feel like this?
    Could I exchange it at LV for one made in France?:shrugs:

Am I being silly? Sorry, but just a lil sad now!:crybaby:
  2. nope............IMO, i am just glad that i have LV.......IMHO.....................but if you dont like it, than i guess you could take it back....
  3. Most of the small leather goods are made in Spain. I doubt if you will be able to find one made in France (of that cles) - before returning it, you may want to call and check if they even make that product in France anymore.
  4. That's true...with that kind of attitude say bye-bye to most LV accessories.
  5. my mono cles was made in spain, and so was my wapity
  6. I have an older epi cles and a vernis cles which both are made in Spain. The vernis cles was actually bought in France so I would suspect that they don´t make them in France anymore..?
  7. There's no difference in quality and many many small leather goods are made in Spain. I don't mind at all! It's just as real and as beautiful.
  8. all my cles are made in spain (epi, azur and mono). the only small LV that i have that's made in france is the mini pochette in mono.
  9. And the Mono Porte Monnaie Plat.
  10. I have LV made all over the world :yes: but it doesn't matter as long as it's a LV!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think the location of the factory makes a product more or less desirable, IMHO....
  11. ^Also made in China? LOL
  12. I have bought Lv for years...(25) and not ONCE have I looked to see where it was made?? We all have our "things" I for one could care less about this!! However if it bugs you take it back...LV is universal!! Its made all over the world!
  13. :roflmfao: I was talking about real LV :roflmfao:
  14. Keep it! It absolutely does not matter, where it was made as long as it's authentic! You love it, don't you? If so, don't pay attention to the country... it is proper LV!
  15. Keep it!