LV luggage, check it or carry it on board?

I wonder if Celine Dion checks her bags in...:lol:
There are at least $20,000 worth of Louis Vuitton hard luggages in this picture...
and probably half a million dollars worth of her clothes and accessories in those luggages too... :lol:

CelineLouisVuittonLuggages.jpg

i know it's luggage, but i would never buy logoed luggage to check. i really feel like it makes you a target. unless you are flying on private jets... if you are travelling with the masses, i'd buy unassuming luggage to check and a nice lv carryon that doesn't leave your side.

I'm getting a Keepall and there is no way on this earth that I would check it- I'd be sat on the plane wondering whether or not it was going to be alright. I like to keep all my LV in sight at all times!!

No No No...Im not wild about checking it, but you can take the dustbag with you(like I did) and because its pretty sturdy, it wont take too much damage. I did it and was a little worried the first time, but after I took it around a few times I was ok...Although the pegase and the satellite are a lot less hassle. With the Alzers(I have one 75) is that unless you are staying at an excellent hotel with curbside service, you still have to lug that heavy thing around. They do have carts and stuff, but sometimes you're still left carrying it. Just read into where you're going. After all use luggage that fits the destination. If going somewhere you think It better to have a hard side, then do a hard side, but if you think having a pegase and a keepall works, do that. Although I am a diehard LV fan, I still have a couple pieces of Hartmann luggage I keep around. If I think that I might worry about the checked suitcase, I dont bring it. But I wouldn't worry too hard about theft. Once luggage is checked to them, they are liable to replace it and any items in it. But like people have said, most airlines will wrap it for you, and Also use that dustbag given to you when you bought your Alzer, it'll protect it nicely. :supacool:

I wonder if Celine Dion checks her bags in...:lol:
There are at least $20,000 worth of Louis Vuitton hard luggages in this picture...
and probably half a million dollars worth of her clothes and accessories in those luggages too... :lol:

CelineLouisVuittonLuggages.jpg

Like I was saying use the black cases and you should be fine....but I wrapped the handle in saran wrap, becuase otherwise it gets filthy.:smile:

I think the fun part of carrying a Keepall is actually getting to use it as a carry on. I would also be concerned about theft. But I would want to see and be seen with my keepall. And By the Way... Celine Dion has her own private jet

First of all Celine Dion does not fly commercial planes. She has her own private jet so her things are handled differently than the luggage on a commercial airliner.
In the past two years I have had 2 pieces destroyed by the airline. One had the handle broken off and one had a rip in it. Was not compensated in anyway. I was told by AA that as long as the insides are ok luggage is too protect what is inside!
I now buy cheap luggage and use that and hand carry my one good piece.
A