LV lovers what brand of jeans do you wear?

Juicy couture Jen- I wear abercrombie kids' jeans too! They are the perfect length and cut for skinny, petite girls. Regular abercrombie jeans seem to be cut for people who are as tall as models. I wear Seven7 jeans too- I love their skinny dark wash. FCUK jeans are cute, too. I really want some True Religion jeans but IMO they are way too expensive.

I've never been in probably will never be interested in designer jeans. I'm willing to pay more for less casual clothing, but I've never been able to bring myself to do so with jeans. Just personal preference I guess.

Sevens, citizens, true religion, AG, Rock & Republic, Lucky, Juicy, H&M skinny jeans. I'm really into skinny jeans now, they feel more comfy to me that bootcut but I'm getting tired of low waist, I'm always pulling up my pants or worried about bending over.:yes:

It fascinating that a lot of us who like LV have similar taste in fashion such as jeans. When I see the visual pics of LV lovers I general like most Lv lovers fashion and style. The mono canvas looks really nice with jeans and a sweater. I can wear mono canvas with almost everything in my wardrobe it is amazing how it just simply goes with everything from jeans to dresses. I guess that is why I own four mono canvas bags. Thanks for sharing everyone. You all have great taste in LV and jeans. Also many LV lovers also buy or collect premium brand jeans which I find interesting. Our great taste is not only in LV but, other quality items.

I have problems with jeans because I have a small waist and a big ole behind. I buy cheapie jeans, but when I lose some weight back there I plan to buy a pair of designer jeans. My new favorite jeans are my mid-rise, boot cut Levi's. They fit my rear without gaping too badly at the waist.

Juicy couture Jen- I wear abercrombie kids' jeans too! They are the perfect length and cut for skinny, petite girls. Regular abercrombie jeans seem to be cut for people who are as tall as models. I wear Seven7 jeans too- I love their skinny dark wash. FCUK jeans are cute, too. I really want some True Religion jeans but IMO they are way too expensive.

I'm glad you can relate!!! LOL :nuts: If I can find a pair of TRs that fit, I'll buy them. I am at the point where if it fits and if its comfortable, then I'll buy it. :graucho: